Adrien's realisation

ADRIENS POV

Marinette teaches us how to make cookies, and the whole time i can't help but think.

Why does she seem so familiar?

it doesnt make sense and i can't put my finger on it.

When Nino messes up his dough, she rushes to help him and again i'm wondering,

Who else do i know that dumps all their stuff to help others?

I really don't know.

My thought process is interrupted by Marinette, who shows me how to shape the cookies. As I flatten the dough balls, I glance over at hers, which are neater and more identical than mine. She catches me looking and smiles warmly.

And I think, that's when I realised that maybe I have a small crush on my friend.

MARINETTE'S POV

When the cookies are baked, I take them out and put them out onto little teacup dishes. I save some for my parents, and divide the rest into three paper bags, securing them with red ribbon. My parents always keep a lot for orders during the festive season.

The boys are getting a lesson from Alya on how to make the best hot chocolate. I can't help but snicker here and there when Alya gets mad at them for using far too many marshmallows and whipped cream. We take a break back in the lounge infront of the fireplace to drink the hot chocolate and eat some cookies. They are so fresh from the oven that as I break one in half, the chocolate chips are half-melted and gooey.

Alya takes all the empty mugs and little plates back to the sink, and we all race to help her, forgetting about the massive bobbins of scarlet ribbon, which get knocked over and knots us all together as it unwinds. Luckily, none of the crockery is broken as Alya had managed to put it all in the sink before the loop of ribbon around the ankles had tightened due to the weight of Nino, Adrien and myself.

I laugh. I love my friends.

ADRIEN'S POV

After a lot of shouting and 'ouch my toe!'-ing, we try to detangle ourselves. I decide to use scissors as a last resort so that Marinette's parents won't get mad about wasted ribbon. A few snips hear and there, and we are all free to get up.

Nino is completely ribbon-free, so he winds the bobbin up, whilst Alya unknots the ribbon round her feet. Marinette helps me up, and then everything clicks.

There is ribbon wounded through half of her hair, separating it unevenly into two. It looks like her favourite hairstyle of pigtails, only with a lot of ribbon.

Red ribbon.

As she grins at me, I piece everything together. Marinette is kind, caring, selfless...

Exactly like someone I know very well.

Incredibly well.

Could it be?

Maybe, just maybe, is Marinette Ladybug?

I am shook. It couldn't be, but as I ponder about it more, it makes more sense. Marinette is the person that's nice to everyone in our class, she knows what to do in cases of akumas, in fact, she is the only person in our class that hasn't been akumatised apart from me, and I'm Chat Noir. It also explains how she always seems to vanish when theres an akuma attack, all the times she's late to class aligns with the times akumas happen.

But what if she isn't. I mean Ladybug said that she knew marinette 'I've bumped into her a few times'. And she followed Marinette on Instagram. What if this is just my mind's excuse for having a little crush on Marinette?

But what if it does make sense?

I need to go on patrol.

MARINETTE'S POV

Adrien looks at me weirdly, and I can see puzzle scrawled across his face. I glance at my reflection, and notice ribbon in my hair, which I quickly tug out. Thank God that it's just my friends here, I mean if Chat Noir was here, he would have pieced everything together.

I wonder who he is.I mean, is he is completely late and busy and behind on homework like me? There's only one way to find out.

I need to go on patrol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, so i might be updating more frequently in the holidays, but i don't know exactly.  Meanwhile, i found this video on youtube and the transitions have me shook XD.

I'm actually obsessed.

bug out!