Part 3 - Spiderman Homecoming/Black Panther - Prelude

Hey everyone! Just a few things I need to go over with y'all.  After this part, I will be putting the book on hold. I really don't know what to do in Avengers: Infinity War and would much rather wait and watch Endgame. That way I can make sure Erin survives and still provide an interesting story. But there is up to 10 other chapters in this part I have planned so the break won't be too long. 

A very big thank you to @t.hxllnds for not only helping me with this chapter but also being a huge supporter of what is about to happen ;). Please check out her fanfic, secrets behind the truth. Even at only two chapters, it is already an amazing book.

Happy Reading!

|LeeandSara11|

"Wait, you get to go to a king's coronation!" Peter yells, obviously jealous. 

"Yes, Parker. He's a friend of mine and he invited me. Therefore, I go to the coronation." I say with a giggle. The look on Peter's face right now is priceless. 

"Can I come?" he pleads.

"No, Peter. The invitation was addressed to me and there wasn't a plus one." I answer while placing my small suitcase by the door.

"Uhh, fine." he groans as he falls onto my bed. I sneakily walk over and crawl on top of him, placing my weight on his stomach.

"You know for a badass superhero, your really light." Peter comments as he chuckles. 

"Well not all of us have super strength." I quip. 

Peter laughs in response and I laugh with him. Then, a comfortable silence settles between us. Something in that moment changes and we stare into each other's eyes. It's like neither of us wanted to look away, our stare mesmerized by the others. 

I feel like I should pull away. Like I should climb off his lap and dismiss the moment ever happened. But I don't.

Instead, I let Peter slowly sit up, his hands nervously laying above my hips.  With the same nerves pulsing through my veins, I slip my hands up his chest and around his neck. Then I gently play with the short hairs at the base of his neck while staring fully into his whiskey eyes. 

Peter tentatively leans forward, his hands gently pulling me towards him as well. I follow his lead and pull him forward by his neck as I lean in towards him. Our faces become dangerously close together when, in total Peter Parker fashion, he asks me a question:

"Can I kiss you?" he whispers shakily. I simply nod and move the tiniest bit closer to his lips.  Peter finishes my movement, and our lips join together. He wasn't my first kiss but the butterflies in my stomach made it feel like he was. As his lips moved slowly against mine, it was like fire and electricity. Yet the feeling was tender and sweet, making me melt into the boy's arms.

The both of us forget so much in the kiss, including the fact that we need to breathe. Both of us pull away with heavy breaths and I lay my forehead against Peter's.

"Peter..." I start to say.

"Oh god, did I mess up? Did I hurt you? Was the kiss not that great?" Peter rambles on and on.

I don't know any other way to make him shut up so I just press my lips against his once more. He slowly melts into the embrace as I once did, our lips moving in unison. I pull away and lay my finger gently across his lips. 

"The kiss was amazing, Peter. But I have to go." I say with a smile.

"Oh, okay." Peter says before chuckling softly.