24. Spider-Man

While Sam was scanning the place for their jet with Redwing Bucky and I watched how Steve ran onto the runway. Like expected dad and Rhodey electrocuted the chopper and landed in front of Steve. They talked for a bit and then Nat arrived as well. A few seconds after her T'challa arrived, dressed in his Black Panther suit. I expected Vision to show up but someone completely different flipped into the scene stealing Steve's shield with Scott on it. Who the hell was that? A Spider? He was dressed in red and blue spandex and wore a tight mask. 

That's probably why it took them so long to get to us, they had to pick up their new friend.

I got a notification that Redwing had found the jet when Sam told all of us where it was, activating our communication. 

" We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway." he told us. This was the starting shot. Steve held up his hands and Clint shot the web off. 

" Alright Lang." he said letting Scott know he could grow. 

He grew, pulled out the shield of the spider's hands and handed it to Steve. They were all surprised for a second, but quickly figured out what was happening. 

" They're coming." Steve warned us and the three of us started running.

The Spider-Guy landed on the glass roof of the terminal we were running through. 

" What the hell is that?" Bucky asked looking up at the spider. 

" Everyone's got a gimmick now." Sam said clearly annoyed at the fact we were being followed.

The spider swung through the glass wall and kicked Sam backwards. Bucky ran up to him and tried to punch him, but the guy just catched his fist. He catches his metal fist. " You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!" 

I hit him back but he used a web to attach himself to my suit. He was dangling behind me " You have the right to remain silent!" he yelled at me. 

" Shut up." I told him and kicked him off of me. Sam flew by and the spider swinged after him. Who the hell was this guy?

He was swinging through the rafters of the terminal while Sam was shooting his guns at him while flying backwards. He stopped on a high beam. 

I saw Bucky grab a huge piece of metal throwing at the spider, who was able to dodge and catch it. " Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" he shouted and threw it back at Bucky. 

He sounded pretty young, around my age. Before he could do anything else Sam kicked him off the beam, but the guy fired a web at him which send Sam crashing through the floor, webbing him up to a balcony railing. 

" Those wings carbon fiber?" I could hear him ask Sam. 

" Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam asked him confused. 

" That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man." The guy went on. 

" I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking." Sam told him. He was right, the guy didn't act like he knew what he was doing, at all. 

" Alright, sorry, my bad." he said and started to swing down, but Bucky got in his way, falling through the balcony to the next floor. The guy webbed both of them up to the ground. 

" Idiots." I sighed.

" Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, l'm really sorry. But I'm huge fan of you man, I'm Spider-Man." 

He stayed talking but I interrupted him " Hey buddy! Didn't I tell you to shut up?!" I asked him while landing in front of him. Even though I couldn't see his face, the suits in his eyes gave away that he was a bit starstruck. 

" I can't believe it." he said excited " You're The Flashlight, It's so nice meeting you, I'm spider-man, I'd love to stay and talk but Mister Stark told me to-" 

" Geez, stop talking!" I yelled at him and started to hit him in the chest. He quickly started dodging my punches and started shooting webs at me. 

" Is your suit like the one Mr Stark has?" he asked, but I just ignored him. He kept asking me questions so I put on Smash Mouth's All Star to just concentrate on his movements and block him out. After both throwing punches and using our powers he had found a way to pin me to the floor.

" Are you listening to Smash Mouth?" he asked me while he was pinning me down. 

" That's none of your business." I said trying to get away from him but, he was extremely strong. I had never met anyone that strong, not even Steve. 

Redwing came to the rescue and dragged the spider through the glass wall away from us. 

" For your information, I hate spiders!" I yelled after him, not sure if he had heard me.

" You couldn't have done that earlier?" I heard Bucky ask Sam from the floor beneath me. I flew down to them and got them out of the webs. 

" I have a new least favorite superhero." I told the two of them. 

" Yeah me too." Sam told me " You no longer have the honor to be in that spot." he joked. 

" Really funny." I told him and we started jogging back to the runway.