Chapter 02

I gulped.
I put the key in my pocket and walked towards him with a smile.
I seated on the bed beside him.
He was just starting at me.
It was really awkward but I looked at him.
He was really handsome...much more than suited for a human being...like an angel..he was perfect..

So....Jungkook...do you like me to call you like this...

I didn't expect any answer.And he didn't.

Do you know....you have such a nice name...I like it...
I chuckled.

Do you know my name....
I'm Jung Y /N....

I know it's not beautiful right...but call me as Y/N...okay...

you know...when I was...ah...about... six or seven I told my parents to change my name...they told- no your name is beautiful-....ah....my bad...

So...tell me about you...
I tilted my head.

He didn't tell even a word.

But his eyes told everything...he was all alone...he was missed something...something in his life....he wanted some warmth...a warm smile...a warm touch...a warm heart...

....Just believe in me...I would be your warmth...

...I was just talking while he was staring at me same as before.He didn't show any react or didn't give any hem for me but I continued to talking like a lunatic.About me,my foolish thoughts,my stupid stories....haha I have so many.
Actually I didn't have any idea about what should I do or ask or say.So my choice was really good I think.
I heard a knock on the door.Eunji entered into the room with a scary face and she told me to come for the dinner with a trembling voice.

Ah..dinner...

Ye..yeah Miss Jung...

What's the time is it...

It's 7 ...

OMG..really...ah...did I talk that much...bored of me...
I smiled at Jungkook but he didn't show anything than that emptiness in his eyes.

So...let's go Jungkook...come on..

Ah...Miss Jung...Mrs.Lee told YOU to come...only...you...

Ah...me...then what about him...

I puzzled.

He'll be alright....come with me..

Are you sure.....ah....okay...

I couldn't understand why did I feel like he wouldn't be alright....
I shook my head and followed Eunji.

Miss Jung...did you forget...

What...

To lock it...the door...

Oh...lock...

Yeah..you should've locked the door when you go outside...

Ah...but..why...

Because he may be dangerous...
She whispered while glancing at him disgustingly.

Dangerous....

Yeah Miss Jung....you've to listen Mrs.Lee...but you didn't...

Ah...okay...

I looked at Jungkook who was staring at me.I felt bad but locked him inside.
I couldn't understand why they called him as dangerous. But he's not.The few hours I spent with him were enough me to figure out that he's too innocent than he should be.He wanted someone beside him to tell him that he would be alright.I doubted wheather he accept me or not but I wanted to be his one.I meant who tells him that he will be alright.

Miss Jung...so how was your time...with Master Jeon...

Ah...yeah good...

GOOD...

I nodded and seated to the dinner table.
Food seemed like more delicious but I swallowed them without enjoying as those examining gazes.They were there noticing my each and every movement with their disgusting look...damn you all.I wanted to escape so badly.I felt if I did something wrong in my movement they would hunt me with a stick.
I finished my meal and stood up with a forced smile.

Dinner was so delicious Mrs.Lee..thank you..

You're welcome Miss Jung...

I was about to step up to the upstairs but Mrs.Lee's sharp voice stopped me.

Where're you going Miss Jung...

I turned to her.

Ah...upstairs...

For what...

To...wish Jungkook a good night...

He may be sleeping already...

Oh..really...he's such an... early sleeper...

I felt like I couldn't talk with her as the sharp look she gave me.

Good night Mrs.Lee...good night Eunji...

Night...

I heard Mrs.Lee told but Eunji was there with a shocked expressions.

'Ah..what did I tell her to look at me like I stabbed someone right now in front of her eyes'

I shook my head and headed to my room.I lock the door behind me and leaned my head against the door closing my eyes and letting out a heavy sigh.

Why...how long this could be happen....help me please...

I couldn't sleep that night as I felt his dark brown eyes were haunting around me.Why did I feel guilty of leaving him alone their...I knew that he used to be there for years...but...ah...

Y/N-ah...

You may wonder how did I ended up in this house.Don't worry.I'll tell you....but from where I should start....

...I was in urge to do a job as I wanted to be independent.I was sick of living with my parents.It's not something like they're not good parents.They're the best to me as I don't have another to call as parents..however I wanted to get rid of depending on them which I was doing even before I come to this world.So I met a lady once and she told me that there's kinda job and I can earn some good salary.That made me to meet Mr.Jeon who is Jungkook's father and I was chosen to do this job.That's how I ended up in this house in the afternoon.Actually I was supposed to be here in the morning but I have to make up with my parents as I was fighting with them for leaving my house.Anyway I won as always...that's me...WAIT...I heard something..listen...

No...no..please don't...please...

I sat on the bed and listened carefully.I checked my phone and it was 2am.I stood up and took my phone and the key.I left my room while putting the key into my pocket and turning on the torch app in my phone.