5

I couldn't believe It, Andrei literally just stormed out of my house with no last words or reactions.

Unable to think properly I strode into the kitchen, angrily slamming his wallet and keys on the table. I will never change, a smirk took over my frown. No one can corner me without losing something.

Literally, as he pushed me onto the wall I grabbed his keys and wallet, he was too distracted by my glare he didn't even feel my small hands slip into his blazer pocket. Mwahahaha, EVERYTHINGS ON ME TODAY.

Pushing my anger away I flicked open the black leather wallet, heavy. A bunch of £50 notes were in the middle but what got me excited was the black metal card. Evil Storm is alive and kicking baby.

The black bank card is only issued by one company in the world, The Mighty bank in Russia. There are so many needs that need to be met for this card to be acquired, oh he rich rich!

" dad let's go shopping"

He immediately ran into the kitchen, obviously catching my drift.

His already red face turned purple in fear.

" Storm give that back to him right now" dad yelled whilst pacing the room, yes his panties are in a twist. I just took something from the man who hurt him, he should be proud.

I've protected him for so long this isn't going to ruin it. 1 mafia man isn't going to hurt dad for no reason at all.

" dad I couldn't care less, he punched you, threatened us. Not gonna happen" I sighed, I'm not letting someone walk over us, ever. Dad sat on the table with a sigh, before I could go to console him a bang was heard from the living room.

I dropped the money and ran to the door, my eyes widened slightly at the view. Dammit man, I wanted to keep the card and money.

Andrei's chest was rising and falling at an angry pace, a look of annoyance plastered on his face.

" my wallet and keys eehira" he growled, I couldn't help but roll my eyes. (whore)

" I'm so scared" I mocked, a little laugh escaping my lips. Andrei's eyes became darker at my reply, does he think I'm Scaredddd.

Tiktok has taken over my brain at the moment please come back when I am sane and have realised the gravity of this situation.

" now"

Stalking to the kitchen I grabbed his things before going back, throwing his belongings at his chest I slammed the door closed.

" see you at the job Jubilee"

Apart from learning he's a scary, powerful, annoying and violent man I have a bit more information on him. I can finally place a picture to the rumours and stories I heard around the estate.

He is definitely as handsome as fresh cream cake but his personality isn't the one, Andrei likes control, he won't get that with me. Control makes me feel icky and sick unless I have it. I need to feel in control or else anxiety takes over.

He doesn't like not having the power in a situation, it's a little more obvious since he came to talk about the job himself. From what I know he doesn't really meet the people he does business with, his dad is the face and he's the brains.

Rumour has it he's the one who planned and executed the whole London bank robbery 2 years ago. They used an EMP to fry all technology in the vicinity which also had an effect on the stock market.

Once electricity was gone they manoeuvred through the bank with ease pretending to be electricians. When they got to the back they subdued the guards, stole 5 million in assets and money before leaving easily.

He pulled off a perfect heist, so why does he need my help.

This was the first time I have seen him but there were rumours spreading about his looks. The girls of the East end bragged about seeing him with his father at an estate. Rumours spread that he was the most handsome man in London, can't deny it but I'd rather not tell him that.

" sweetheart come here please" dad mumbled patting the space beside him. I walked towards the couch and sat beside him. I held his hand gently and squeezed it, he needs to be consoled. Dad slowly looked up, catching his scared look I inhaled a deep breath.

" what are you doing for Andrei?" he asked, turning my head towards the tv I sighed. He is definitely not going to like this.

He already hates the fact that I work with Finn how is he going to like that I'm going to be working with Andrei Jabal. The apparent leader of the mafia we owe money too.

" Storm tell me please"

" 1 job and we're out of debt with extra money to get out and leave, you can retire and I can leave this life of crime behind" I said quickly, a tired look took over his bright blue orbs.

" he's a really evil person"

I know, the way he punched dad for no damn reason still has me seething.

Pushing the anger away I leaned my head on his shoulder.
" you know I can handle myself boss" I laughed smirking at our little inside joke. I pulled him into a tight hug whilst praying for this to work.

Sliding of the sofa I grabbed a wet towel and headed back towards him, gently placing it on his bruised forehead I laid him down.

"Rest dad, no more stressing ok" I said sternly, dad nodded absentmindedly before closing his eyes.

If I have to do this I have to do this. Not for Andrei and not because I'm scared, because this was my plan all along. I just thought it'd be a little easier and with someone who didn't get off on hurting people.

It's just one job, how hard can it be?