C H A P T E R O N E

Before you read, note that this book is unedited so if you don't like books that are unedited, please don't read it.

And this is my first ever book so you cringe at some stuff and it's Cliché as hell!!
~~

🚨ATTENTION🚨

If you are reading this book on any other platform other than Wattpad and chapters then, please leave whatever website (or app) you're on and read this book only on Wattpad (and chapters)

If you don't do so then be warn that you might be at risk of getting hack and may experience malware attacks on your device.

So please do so.
• • •
**DO NOT STEAL MY STORY**

Emily's Pov

"You're fired!" My boss angrily shouts at me.

I looked up at her with a shocked expression. "What?"

"I won't repeat myself. Now get out!" She yelled at me and I froze.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked and rudely push me which I stumble a little but regain my balance and began packing my stuff.

"I'm giving you 10 minutes to get yourself out of here and I don't want to see your face in this building again!" She yelled angrily and stormed out of my office.

I can't believe she blamed me for her missing files. I did everything she told me to do and gave Abby the file to look it over. Abby took it to her and now she's saying I didn't give Abby the files to give her. Not only did she blame me for something I didn't do but she also fired me?

I hurriedly pack my stuff and exit my office. As I was leaving, I could hear the whispers and laughs of my coworkers.

I passed by some of my coworkers and spotted Abby. She gave me an evil smirk and waved goodbye to me.

So it's her. She set me up!

I glared at her and turned to the door. "Bye," she mouthed and bumped into my shoulders before walking away.

I clench my jaw and I control myself to not run at her and beat the hell out of her. Taking a breath, I open the door and exit.

That was the last time I stepped foot into my workplace.

...

I stood outside and took out my phone to call one of my friends to pick me up.

"Hey, this is Rena. Please leave a message after this beep"

Sigh!

I turn off my phone and took a taxi home.

Upon arriving, I took out my keys to open my door but it was already open.

My boyfriend, Mark must be home.

I open the door and shut it quietly.

Maybe I should surprise him but first I need to use the bathroom room.

Walking upstairs quietly, I was about to open the bathroom door when I heard noise coming from the bedroom so I turned around and headed for the bedroom.

"I love you so much" A familiar voice spoke.

"I love you too but you have a girlfriend," A female voice said back.

"Who are you talking about? Emily? She's no one to me Besides, she doesn't even let me touch her as you do"

Mark? He's with another woman?