CHAPTER 1 Mrs. Stone

Elizabeth oslen as Samantha king
I am obsessed with avengers
Do imagine anyone you want and do suggest
----------------+-----------------+-----------------

Liam POV
I was standing at the end of asile everyone was sitting and the music played
I never thought that one day I Liam stone will marry Samantha king .
I haven't seen her in past five year .
Our parents were family friends rather I should say they were best friends and so here I am standing and getting married to a women I have seen since childhood but never talked to her .
Don't know who real Samantha is.
The worst part I wasn't even ready to get married to her , I don't know why may be it is too early , or because she is not what I want , she is not going to be what I want .. She is sweat , innocent I wanted a girl who was fearless ....leave it I never wanted a wife and she is a wife material.

I saw as bridesmaid started making there way to alter then I saw kate ... Ahh there she was well Kate was my college friend we were friends with benefits
She gave me here seductive smile making me smile .

Everyone turn towards gate and what i saw made my eyes pop out of my sockets

Was she really her???
Oh my god she was so beautiful like a princess . Those cat like green eyes her father said something to her making her smile and... I was ready to fell on my knees and beg her to be mine...those cute dimples on her face It was as if she was the most beautiful women I have ever seen it was just her and me no one else I was pull out of my thoughts with a fake cough behind me
"Stop starring she is going to be yours only" mason teased me
"Whatever" I replied and put my hand forward to grab her soft hands they were so perfect under mine .

Samantha POV

The way he was looking at me made me nervous heck I wasn't ready for this ....
I saw mason saying him something with a smirk
I heared a whatever as he put forward his hand for me , I took it and was now standing in front of him .
Well there was a time I had huge crush on this man whom I am getting married to but it was when I was in highschool ...now I don't think so I feel anything for him rather any man .. They all are the same just use you for their own benefits ....
I was looking at him and was lost in his those beautiful eyes he was so tall then me thanks to my heels I was just an inch smaller than him.

We completed our vows and priest announced us as husband and wife he kissed ohh sorry pecked my lips and started talking to guest.

I saw Mrs stone walking towards me with a very bright smile and bear hugged me .
"Finallyyyy you are mine " she screamed out of happiness earning a laugh from every one .

"Mom leave Sam she is going to die if you do that " my saviour and my bestest friend Alison said .
We were friends since childhood went to same school then same collage and we got separated when I started my own cafe and she went to work with her mother helping her in her fashion boutique which by the way was one of the popular here.

She took me to the room that was assigned to me and asked me to change so I can get ready for reception.

Before leaving me in there she turned and said "Sam give love another chance" she was pleading and I saw hope in them

"I will" I replied with happiness in my eyes and a bright smile.

It wasn't true I will but I will try to be his friend rather than his wife I want a new start atleast a friendship would be no harm .

I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock I asked to come in
And saw my mother standing she was holding a package in her hand with moisture in her eyes

"Mom" and she came crashing herself into me and started crying
When our mother daughter lets cry got over she handed me the package that contain my dress and said
"We are sorry , you never got a chance to meet him or know him properly , but Sam once you come to know him you will love him" she patted my shoulders and went out.

Will I ever love a man again .... May be he is different he is not like that bastard max .

I opened the package and in came the most beautiful dress I ever saw
t

I opened the package and in came the most beautiful dress I ever saw t

It was so awsome

I went downstairs towards reception hall and saw my husband talking to my and his father .

I went near them when I saw max standing near a statute and I froze ... Who the hell invited him here???

My father called for me and I hurriedly walk towards him .
"Yes dad"
"Dear come here"
He asked me to join liam for a small photoshoot .
The dance floor was full of people while we were shooting for our so called perfect wedding

"May I have a dance with Sam?" I saw max scanning me while asking Liam his eyes were fixed on me.

"Ohh... I ...." I was about to reject when liam said yes .

Max grabbed my hand with a great pressure and took me to the dance floor for a couple dance the lights went dim , my heartbeat was fast
"Who the hell invited you here?" I asked with full anger in my voice.
"Well you invited the group " he replied with a smirk
I turned my face to right and saw Liam with a blond girl she had a perfect slim body and was waitttt she is trying to seduce my husband and he is enjoying her hands over him.

As if sensing my gaze on him he turned towards me and I look ahead

"You know he is such a player ... You belong next to me " max said and pulled me even closer to him his hands were dangerously moving from my waist
"Leave me you cheater" I said.
"Don't create a seen here , I said leave " I was full of anger.

"I want my lady for the final dance " Liam's voice came and with that he pulled me towards him and glared at max if looks could kill max was dead .

I thanked liam and he nodded and with that we went for our final dance .

At the end of the ceremony we were handed tickets for our honeymoon at Hawaii and we took off....