chapter 2

the next couple of months were very... eventful. fun, but eventful.
you didn't really form too close of bonds to the servants.

hannah, you liked the most. she was rather quiet and withdrawn, but that was alright with you. for some reason, your master did not treat her well. always calling her names and belittling her. she nonetheless remained a good servant to him, always loyal no matter the circumstances. she was the kindest to you. she'd use something called a "brush" and run it across your fur. it felt really nice and left your pelt nice and shiny. she'd also give you cooing words and would complement your striped (color) pelt, often tracing her finger along your (color) stripes. however, she had to do this with caution, for if alois caught her in the act, she would earn more mistreatment. you suspected it was jealousy, but you really weren't sure.

the triplets or as you learned, their names are Thompson, Timber and Canterbury, normally talked amongst themselves, normally after witnessing a tragic event happening. you had good hearing so mostly what they said were things that were either insulting to alois or comments to hannah's shape. (mostly her chest.) they didn't restrict themselves when I came to opinions, that's for sure. whenever you'd walk by, they'd sometimes go back to being silent and stare at you as you walked by or kneel down one by one and let their hands run over your back as you walked by. at some point, you caught a few words about you.

"such a beautiful creature he chose." Timber muttered.

"yes. too bad the master's probably gonna ruin her." Thompson replied.

"pitiful, I say." Canterbury finished.

this chilled you slightly, but you did your best to pay them no mind.

the boy, named Alois Trancy... was very... incredibly, abnormally attached to you. he wouldn't let you out of his sights for even a moment. when you did manage to wonder away, he'd promptly scold you for "wandering away from your master" and whatnot. hell, he wouldn't even let sleep anywhere else besides his bed, and going so far as to BATHE with you despite your growing size! and boy, did he adore you. he would cuddle, pet and hug you whenever he got the chance. heck, he'd lay atop you, blabbering nonstop on how much of a magnificent "Trancy pet" you were. he would even have his servants prepare high quality meals for you. after a while, you've grown to actually enjoy alois' presence, even if you still feared him a bit. soon, however, you've grown as energetic and cheerful as he was, and was ever so slightly spoiled. he trained you to also do things like "hug" him, have you follow commands and do things to get his butler to react. that was kind of a problem to claude, but it made things more fun. and you were correct on the pentagram on his tongue. he's under a contract with a demon for some reason. he kept most things about him to himself, but you paid no mind. it's his business.

now claude... he was difficult. he had little to no emotions once so ever. he did things with a straight face effortlessly. he'd give you the he'd give you the most blank expression any person could give you. this prompted alois to send you after him to try to get a reaction out of him. this included headbutting him in the rear, pawing at his shins and placing your ever growing paws on his face. this obviously annoyed him to no end, and it occasionally showed through furrowed brows, which kind of amused you. it's clear he doesn't fancy you, but you didn't care too much.

alois had you eat off large expensive plates and you of course used the outside for the restroom. he brought you a large golden collar for you studded with red rubies. the tag was a large eye shaped and had a red ruby in the center of it. over the months, you've grown quite large. large to the point alois couldn't hold you in his lap. large to the point you can't fit in the bath! but that only made alois' love for you grow.

as of now, you were in alois' study, letting alois lay atop you and pet your ears and nuzzle your neck. "mm.. my sweet (name)..." he murmured into your neck fur. "I'm so glad I got you as my gift."

I'm glad to have you as my human, your higness! "Grrowr!" You growled playfully to him, earning a hum of affection and a tight hug from him.