How you met- 1.0

----How you met----

My phone buzzed loudly in my pocket, sending goosebumps across the back on my legs from where it was tucked into my jean pocket. I stopped in my tracks, leaning against the oak tree I had come to love, to see what the notification about. I wasn't surprised to see it was one of the One Direction members. They had a habit of constantly posting every minute of the day. As per usual, it was none other than Louis Tomlinson himself.

@Louis_Tomlinson_Official: Harry, where the hell are you?!

It wasn't long before another post was added by Niall Horan who seemed to share the same annoyance with his bandmate.

@Niall_Official_Horan: Harry Edward Styles! Where are you. You've been MIA for hours!

I couldn't help snicker at the comments. It wasn't like this was the first Harry had run away. Ever since I started following them, I found that 50% of the time, they were having a fit at Harry. It ranged from him going missing to him constantly walking around naked. I wasn't much of a fan but I couldn't deny how hilarious it was.

I scrolled down at the other 'celebrity' notifications, not really paying much attention to what they were complaining about this time. Suddenly, there was a faint screeching nose that was quickly getting louder with ever passing second. If i didn't know any better, I would say it was a pack of wild monkey eating each other alive...or mating. But as it got louder, I soon realised it was teenage girls. I slipped my phone back into my denim short, looking around for the flock of either really excited or really angry girls. But there was nothing in sight and the noise was becoming faint again, so I figured they had turned in another direction but I was only met with the array of oak trees, a clear field of green grass and a small pond located under a cute little bridge.

I turned my head back to the ground as the screeching silenced. Bit was a mere ten seconds before my thoughts were interrupted when I was effortlessly knocked onto the ground. I gasped as my face planted onto the wet grass where i could taste the bitterness of natural vegetation. I probably thought it tasted good when I was two.

"Oh G-, I'm so sorry!" A deep, raspy voice gasped as I was lifted off of the ground as if I weighed nothing. I wiped the excess grass off my body and swatted the hands off me, clearly annoyed he had ruined my favourite pair of jeans which were now inked with stains of green that would kill to remove

"What the hell is your problem!" I grouched, picking some dirt off my shirt. I looked up to the figure until I finally realised who I had encountered with. How ironic it was that just two minutes ago his friends were having a little tantrum about his whereabouts. "Oh. My. Gosh," I accidentally blurted out.

"Please, don't scream." He shushed, frantically looking around. I heard a few shouts across the park until I turned to see a mob of girls running towards us. I could see the way they looked at me fiercely, evidently ready to rip my head off for even encountering with him. "Crap!" He hissed grabbing my hand and dragging me along with him. And now we were running

"What the heck is going on!" I shouted as he dragged me around the corner, and into a small bouquet store. He frantically locked the door as customers gave us shocked and confused expressions. It wasn't a big surprise to find that they were all elderly people, who likely had never even heard of One Direction.

"Please, you have to help us; we can't be seen by my fans!" He begged to the manager who was previously organising some fresh flowers on a shelf.

"O-Okay. Uh- there is a small storage room in the back towards t-that door." He stuttered still looking shocked after our burst in. I on the other hand, was still trying to process everything going on. Harry didn't hesitate to quickly lead me towards the door, keeping his fingers entwined with mine. We stepped into the dark room and shut the door behind us. You could really tell that this was a small storage room considering our bodies were almost touching. I suddenly felt really uncomfortable being this proximity with a famous stranger I had never really paid much attention to.

"Wow it's dark." I mumbled trying to keep as much distance from us, but that was a huge failure when I instead bumped my head against the door. His arm reached above me, where he flciked a switch on, suddenly filling the room with light.

And okay, he's even better looking in person.

"Wow." He breathed keeping his eyes locked onto mine. They racked up and down my body, causing me to slouch my shoulders in embarrassment. I let out an awkward cough trying to cover the uncomfortable moment we were in.

"This is-this has never happened to me before." I chuckled, trying to make sense of anything that had just happened in the mere five minutes I had known him. But I mean, who wouldn't when you're enclosed in a small storage with a handsome popster. His piercing green eyes lured into mine, and if I didn't know any better, I would say we were having a moment. But who was I kidding, a famous and attractive guy like that who's lived off luxury wouldn't dare think of little old me in any way. I was pretty much a country kid, and although we had both been raised in Holmes chapel, I had always been on the opposite end.

"I'm sorry about dragging you into this mess, really, I am. I had to. considering they had already seen me with you so... you would have gotten attacked." He huffed, licking his plump pink lips and running his fingers through his curls. He really did have nice hair.

"I guess it's fine." I shrugged. "It's not like I was doing anything...relevant." I chuckled awkwardly, the comparison in the differences of our lives prominent in my head. He smiled back at me, not willing to break eye contact.

"I'm Harry by the way, and you are?"

"I'm er...Y/N."

"You're beautiful." He mumbled quietly but enough for me to hear. I cleared my throat, feeling my face heating up from his comment.

"Wha-I'm sorry?"

"I said you're beautiful. This is the part where you, oh I don't know, say thank you?" He smirked winking at me. I finally broke eye contact, wanting to avoid all chances of him seeing me blush. I don't think it was necessarily because he called me beautiful, but I think this is the reaction I would have if anyone other than my mother called me beautiful

"Um...okay."

"Really you are though." He smiled, revealing his pearly whites that surely only belonged to someone who had braces before. "I know this is a odd question considering we just met like... two seconds ago. But can I get your number?" He asked, sweeping his dark locks out of his face.

"How do I know you're not a serial killer or a psychopath." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Maybe I'm the serial killer. I could easily stab you to death with those pliers right behind you." I rose an eyebrow crossing my arms across my chest.

"Well, I guess you don't" He smiled as his eyes slightly sparkled, bringing his hand up to scratch the back of his head. It was that look he gave me, all full of innocence and if it wasn't for his kind eyes, I would have exited the storage room. I finally gave in, exchanging numbers with the pop-star. After about fifteen minutes of laughing, talking and exchanging details, we both came to the realisation that we were still here when the owner knocked on the door.

"Well it was really nice meeting you." I smiled as I stood at the exit of the boutique. I couldn't help feel a little saddened by the fact that this was goodbye.

"You too, Y/N."

I swung the door open and was ready to exit until he called my name again. I turned my head as he picked up a flower and walked towards me. He placed the flower in my hair and gazed at it for a few seconds.

"I'd like to see you again, soon. Goodbye love." He leaned his head across towards me and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

And with that I walked out of the shop and down the pathway towards my apartment.

"What a day."