Spoilers

Chapter 37: He ends up with both 

Jay blew a bubble with his mint gum as he and Daniel stood behind the counter.

Pop!

Jay took the popped bubble back in his mouth as Vasco and Zoe hung around the store, Zoe reading some news for the final book in the Half-Light trilogy and Vasco working out
with Daniel in doing sit-ups.

"..."

Daniel smiled as he laughed, "Jay, stop flirting."

Vasco looked at Jay who smiled back at Daniel who was slowly coming up, to count he had done exactly 52 sit-ups, a new record without breaks.

'Daniel's getting thinner.... He's losing his curves...' Jay thought, he noticed Daniel was slimming down and his face was beginning to look more like his other body's.

'He's working hard... so I should work hard too in knowing all the powers I can master,' Jay thought as Daniel continued to push himself to exercise.

After 250 sit-ups with Vasco and some breaks every 50, Daniel was doing push-ups when Crystal walked in.

"Oh, hi Crystal!" Daniel greeted with a smile, Crystal smiled back as Zoe frowned and moved closer to Daniel.

"Hi Daniel!" Crystal greeted, she went to but an energy drink and an iced tea presumably for DG.

Daniel rung her up and with a wave she was gone.

"Piggy I don't trust her... she seems suspicious," Zoe said crossing her arms under her bust.

"What? Crystal isn't hiding anything," Daniel replied, he was confused and Jay placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"..."

"Not you too, Jay... Vasco you believe Crystal isn't hiding anything right?" Daniel asked the male drinking chocolate milk.

"She seems suspicious. Be weary, small Daniel," Vasco's words of wisdom of the night.

Daniel sighed and thought to himself, 'How should I prove to them that Crystal isn't hiding anything besides the secret we share?'

-----

Bam!

DG looked at the small box, lotion bottle, and iced tea bottle placed before him.

He eyed Crystal suspiciously.

"I said I just wanted an iced tea. What are these other two things? " DG asked causing Crystal rolled her eyes at the question.

"Read them." Crystal said, DG picked up the box labeled Yukata Atom-Thin Ribbed and Sensei-Dots* and read the slogan.

" 'If you go into heat, package your meat'... is this what I think this is?" DG asked with the straightest face on the planet before he stared at Crystal like she'd lost her mind.

Crystal smiled innocently as DG read the bottle that had smaller writing on it under the obvious label, 'Lube'.

" 'For when you want to make it easy to slip in and out'," DG read as Crystal tried not to snicker.

DG blinked at her blankly and she blinked back innocently.

"You really think I'm going to take advantage of him in this state? Horrible." DG shook his head at her in disappointment.

"What? Never! I meant for you to use it when he's sober inbetween at least 3-5 years, if not you'll have to buy new ones," Crystal remarked, shaking her finger in DG's face,