Empty

Jonathan sat on his bed, starring at a wall, his expression was blank. Jonathan wasn't exactly a people person, but right now, he was. He needed someone to make him feel something. Not just a friend, not just a  one night stand, he needed someone who would stick around.

Jonathan let out a frustrated sigh, he didn't want to go out and find someone. He didn't want to start from scratch. He didn't want to have to take them on dates and tell them his sad pathetic life story. Jonathan was stuck in this endless silence.

A knock on his door broke him out of his thoughts. He turned around from the wall and saw Brock peep his head around the door.

"Hey, are you okay?" Brock question looking at Jonathan's position. Jonathan looked away. He wanted to tell him no, but he also doesn't want to bother Brock with his stupid problems.

"yeah I'm fine, what's up?" Jonathan said perking his voice up a bit to convince Brock.

"if you say so" Brock said giving Jonathan a knowing look.

"Dinner's ready in 5" Brock added.

Jonathan just simply nodded and Brock turned and closed the door, leaving Jonathan in silence again.
Jonathan didn't want to get out of the room and socialise but at the same time he wanted someone to help him. He was in between, he wasn't sure what he really wanted. He wanted to cry, he wanted to laugh, he wanted to break everything around him, but he doesn't have the energy. He was tired.

Jonathan eventually gained enough will power to stand up and walk out of his room into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen Evan pushed a plate towards him and smiled brightly.

"thanks" Jonathan nodded. He made his way to the living room where the majority of the gang had gathered. He took a seat next to Tyler who was complaining about the channel.

After the boys finished there food, they decided to all watch a movie. After about an hour of debating on what to watch, they finally all agreed on Ted. Jonathan loved this movie, everyone knew that.

Especially Tyler who waited for Jonathan to yell "teddy bear" really loudly into his ear. It never came though, he glanced at Jonathan. He had a blank expression as he starred at the TV. Tyler questioned weather Jonathan was really watching the TV or was he just daydreaming.

His theory was confirmed when everyone began to laugh at the TV expect Jonathan who looked startled by everyone. Tyler nudged Jonathan. Jonathan's icy blue eyes met Tyler's.

"Are you okay?" Tyler whispered.

Jonathan knew someone would ask him, it wasn't like he was trying to get attention but he couldn't stop spacing out.

After a moment of silence Tyler got worried. Yeah Jonathan got quite sometimes, everyone does. Sometimes people don't feel like talking and that's understandable. When you live in an apartment with a bunch of guys, it does get to much and you do need your time to yourself. But this wasn't one of those moments.

Tyler could see that, Jonathan was having a war within his mind. Yeah him and Jonathan weren't great friends, yeah he may have said somethings to Jonathan that he wished he could take back. But at the end of the day, anyone could see it, it was clear as day that Jonathan was struggling with himself.

After the movie Jonathan returned to his room. Tyler managed to get away unnoticed and made his way to Jonathan's room.

He knocked on the door, there was no response.

"Hey Jon, can I come in?" Tyler questioned. Once again he got no replie. Tyler huffed, he tried.

Tyler began to move away from the door when suddenly it clicked open. Jonathan stood there starring at Tyler.