CH. 21 Here come the Holiday Games!

CH. 21 Here come the Holiday games

(Anthony POV)

I was smiling, smiling extra hard.

I got myself a GIRLFRIEND!! A MOTHER FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO KIDNAP HER! She's still my mother, fucking girlfriend because she said yes to it this morning!

I was beaming, and I didn't care about getting cheeky looks from my siblings.

I had a girlfriend for the first time, and she's a fantastic person

We were in the kitchen, and the kids were in the living room with Aimee.

"Wow, Uncle Ant. Your girlfriend is cool. Are you sure she's your girlfriend?" My 10-year-old niece Heather said.

I narrowed my eyes at her, she stared at me, smirking her devious smile. This kid was my sister's kid for sure; she even teased me the way her mom used to.

Of course, Aimee was my girlfriend, now.

"Yes, Heather, she's my girlfriend," I said, and Heather chuckled, going back to talking to Aimee, who all my nieces and nephews surrounded.

My mother let out a laugh.

"They're just teasing you, Ant." She said, rubbing my hair.

My brother Elliot chuckled as he was writing on some paper.

"What are you even working on?" I asked him. All the adults were sitting in front of the breakfast table, except Aimee.

Aimee was near the living room with the kids.

"I'm coming up with great ideas, hoping Aimee will like them." He said. His boyfriend playfully rolled his eyes, giving me a look, and I laughed.

"Well, that's good, I guess," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

I continued eating my food. My Dad spoke, getting my attention.

"What made Aimee get into the career she's in?" He asked me, taking a bite of his toast.

"She wanted to be the voice of people who don't have a voice of their own or be able to use their voices," I said, taking a bite of my eggs.

It was quiet around the table.

"Wow, that was kind of deep," Klein said.

I raised a brow

"Was it? Hmm. I suppose it is when you think about it." I said, shrugging.

"So, how did you two meet?" My sister Emily asked.

"We met at a cafe that I always go to," I said casually.

I mean, it wasn't a lie. That's where we did meet, after all.

And she was my girlfriend, well she became my girlfriend today, but still, I didn't lie.

"Well, she seems like a really wonderful woman." My sister Ella said. I looked up and found her staring at Aimee, who was interacting with the kids.

Ella smiled, turning back around.

"Everyone sees the way you guys look at each other," Ella said, causing my eyes to widen.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused. My sister Emily spoke next.

"Oh, come on, you guys can't keep your eyes off each other. It's so obvious how much you guys feel for each other. Aww, little Ant has a girlfriend." Emily said, making me roll my eyes.