Epilouge

"Where does this one go?" Niall asks, holding a cardboard box in his arms.

"Well Niall, it says Kitchen, so probably...in the kitchen," Louis says with an attitude.

"Jeez, someone didn't get enough sleep," Niall says before taking the box into the house.

Louis just sighs and goes back to the moving truck to get another box. There's not much to carry in since Louis' moving in with Harry meaning they only have to move one person's things and not two, but it's still been a long day.

When he gets inside Louis puts the boxes down next to all of the others and goes into the living room where Liam, Zayn, Niall, Bebe, Noah, and Harry are. They all helped Louis move his things but because there's so many of them they finished super quickly so now they're all just hanging out.

"Hey Lou," Harry says when he sees Louis walk in.

Louis has a tired look on his face but smiles and walks over to the couch and squeezes in between Noah and Harry. "Thanks for helping guys."

Everyone responds in unison before going back to their separate conversations. It's nice having them all over at once. The past four years have been really busy for most of them so it was hard to find time where everyone was free, but they managed to do it.

"You know, I'm surprised it took you guys four years to move in together," Bebe says.

Louis gives a soft laugh. "Yeah well we wanted to wait until I finished school and plus, I came over all the time so it really wasn't that different."

"True, after things got serious between you two I was practically living on my own," Niall chimes in.

"You liked it though. You were able to have Laney over all the time," Louis says.

"Oh that reminds me, our one year anniversary is coming up and I need you to help me find a good restaurant to take her to."

"She's your girlfriend Niall."

"I'll help you," Zayn says. "I'm sure Louis will be busy with moving in and stuff."

"Okay thanks."

"I think you need to bring Laney to this type of stuff more often," Bebe says. "I need another girl in this group. You guys are all idiots."

"True," Harry says this time.

"Hey!" Noah says as if he's offended.

"He just called himself an idiot...what exactly are you upset about?" Liam asks.

Noah just looks at Liam and sheepishly shrugs. "I don't know."

Louis smiles as he watches his friends talk. He never thought they'd be this close after all this time but even if they don't get to see each other all at once very often, they've managed to stay in touch. Niall's still the closest with Noah and Liam and Zayn still have their bromance thing going. Bebe is closest to Louis, but it doesn't really matter who's closest to who does it?

"I'm gonna go get a drink," Louis says quietly to Harry.

"I'll come with you."

So they both get up and go to the kitchen. Louis opens the cupboard and reaches up to get a cup before turning around and looking at Harry who's leaning against the counter.

"Do you ever think about where we'd all be if you and I never met?" Harry asks as Louis gets juice out of the fridge and pours himself some.

"Yeah, I like this way better than any other version of what could've happened, though."

"Four years."

Louis nods. "Four years...Did you really believe it would last this long? Like when we talked about it the first few times?"

Harry thinks for a moment. "Honestly I don't know. I was so sure that'd I'd do something stupid and mess it up or you'd realise that you could do better. I wanted it to last, but I didn't know if I would get lucky enough for that to actually happen."

"That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard," Louis says but Harry doesn't say anything back.

Louis goes over to Harry and stands next to him, leaning against the counter in the same way so that they're side to side.

"First of all, I couldn't do better than you because you're already the best, and second of all, unless it was something like cheating, there's nothing you could've done to make me want to leave you."

Harry turns his head to the side to look at Louis. "Yeah?"

Louis nods. "Yeah. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that I want you in mine. I love you so much and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without you. It's cheesy but it's true. You mean everything to me, Harry."

Harry stares into Louis' eyes. He wishes he was better with words because he'd tell Louis how much he loves and cares about him. But instead of trying to put his thoughts into words, Harry leans down and gives Louis a kiss, pulling him as close as possible. He loves Louis more than anyone or anything in his life and he's certain that he wants to spend the rest of his life this way; with Louis.

They pull away from each other with dopey smiles and soft eyes. Neither of them thought they'd ever have this with anyone but now they do and it's something they wouldn't give up for the world.

"Hey," Louis says after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Hm?"

Louis tries to keep a straight face. "Did it hurt when—"

"What, when I fell from heaven?" Harry asks sarcastically, assuming that's what Louis' about to say.

A smug smirk finds it's way on to Louis' lips. "No...did it hurt when you fell for me?"

Harry gives Louis a small smile. "How did I even fall for you in the first place?" he says with pure fondness.

Louis, who's still in Harry's arms leans up and presses his lips to Harry's. They mould together in a kiss that feels like a fantasy. Louis could be with Harry for the next seventy years and he'll still never get tired of kissing him.

When they pull away Louis looks up to Harry, love in his eyes and happiness in his heart. "I don't know...but I'm so glad you did."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

A/N: Wow...it's over :'(

Thank you so much for reading this and giving it so much love and support. This has honestly been the best thing in my life for the past couple of months. I'm so attached to these characters and it feels so weird leaving them.

If you ever want to talk about anything, serious or not, I'm always here and always down to make a new friend. Don't be afraid to send me a message on here or my Instagram @/highlikeharry

Again, I love you all and I'm so thankful that you decided to read this xx