Chapter 46: Worries and Disagreements

"Master, why did you leave me in that monstrosity of a healing place!?" Gensui whined dramatically making you sigh rubbing your head in frustration.

Arriving from the hospital you both took an elevator to the higher floors of the connected buildings of the company.

"For the last time Gensui, I am sorry, I just stumbled into Shōtō and we made up with some old troubles." You sighed at Gensui who was  deeply in thought before perking in realization.

"Oh, are you talking about the Sport Festival—" But before he could finish that statement a roll of news paper hit him square in the face cutting him off completely.

Looking over to the suspect you laughed as you saw Tamashī in his school uniform with a red haired female next to him.

Her dark hollow eyes and red pupil seems to glow with amusement at the sight before her. With bones sticking out of her shoulder blades and limbs, her bony tail waged taunting the dark haired male with the blade. Her lips holding a teasing grin.

Seeing her with a playful personality would normally be hard to many to comprehend because of her looks but not you or any body in this company.

Chuckling amongst each other, the red head playfully twirled the roll of newspaper in her hands. Both watching as Gensui's face turn red like a tomato with growing fire hovereing on the tip of his horns.

Gensui stomped on the ground angrily his glar mainly directed to the female. "That's not funny, Tanken!" He whined.

The young female adult who seem to be the age close to Gensui stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well you were the one giving boss a headache, so why not you run along and catch up on your missed work, hmm... Shitsubō?" The air around them tense as both opposing figures face off with each other. What used to be a strong duo now broken by pride and anger.

Gensui's yellow eyes flashed a dangerous glow of red before his thought trailed to the two children in the hall with them. With a annoyed grunt Gensui pushed pass Tanken bumping shoulders with her roughly.

You sighed and shook your head before urging an amused smile to the gloating Tanken. "It has been so quiet with you being on bounty jobs. I almost missed it." You spoke as soon as Gensui's form disappeared around the corner.

Tanken rolled her eyes at the remark. "Haha, very funny, I am so touched you that wanted me gone!" The woman sarcastically say grinning ear to ear before she stared to pat you on the head repeatedly in a slightly rougher way which made you scrunch your face.

"Hey!" You whined attempting to swat her hand off but Tanken just continued to laugh while watching your failed actions.

"You are so cute little boss, haven't the noseless weirdo taught you how to fight?"

You felt your breath hitched as you recognize the individual being talked about.

Suddenly a hand came from behind and pulled Tanken back to the point where she was stumbling back. "Hey!" She grumbled at the one who pulled her back which was a male just by your age with light hair and bright silver eyes.

The only problem, aside from the surprising sudden apppearance of the handsome fellow, was the lack of clothing, the only thing covering the male's sacred part was the polo of Tamashī's unifrom.

"Ooh~ that is a nice touch Tamashī!" Tanken laughed heartily as she soon fully processed the situation. "Couldn't at least find a good cover up before activating your quirk?"

Tanken nudged you by the shoulder cackling at your blooming cheeks while you try to look away from the naked teen.

"Shut up you..." Tamashī growled showing an opposite personality to which contradicts the happy friendly one, usually seen by many in the day.