Chapter 42

Guys, please please make dua for all our brothers and sisters who have it difficult now. They are now in war and are feared the whole time. The only thing we can do is to pray, so for the sake of Friday, just pray for them. May Allah help Turkmenistan, Palestine, Syria, Egypt and all the other countries who needs it.

~~~~~~~~

They were with many so Aneel couldn't fight them. Three of them grabbed him and took hjm out of the room. Two came my way and I started to move but they were faster and stronger. They both grabbed me and started walking with me towards the entrance of the house.

"Who the hell are you?! Let him go! Don't touch him!" I tried everything but it didn't work. They took us to the backyard where I saw many security guards lying on the floor. My eyes widened and I began to shake. They threw Aneel on the floor and held him while they threw me on a guy who I didn't know. He grabbed me and smirked.

"Let me go! Who are you!?" I tried again to kick him but it was like they were made out of stone.

"Taking a little revenge from Osman" he said with a smirk, ignoring my question.

"Why?! What did he do to you!? Just leave whatever it is!" I tried to put some sense in the guys head, even though I knew it was only bad for me.

"...boss" Aneel said sarcastically while glaring at the guy who was holding me. He looked so exhausted. Blood was dripping of the side of his face and his lips were busted- wait. What? Boss?

"Osman, pretty girl do you have, but fate isn't really with you right? I mean, you first saw me kill your lover, and now your wife. Bad luck" he said and that was when Aneel snapped. He tried to get away from the guys but he just couldn't. They were having a strong grip on him.

"If you ever touch her. I will kill you" Aneel spat out.

"Well, good luck with that. One to a plenty men. Let me remind you, you weren't able to save your lover too, even though you had threatened me with the same thing" he said and I felt power radiating off of him. His grip on me tightened to a point where it hurt and I flinched, seeing Aneel's eyes turn towards me.

"Please let go" I whispered, having it hard to breathe because of his hold. He let go of me for a second and I thought it was over, before he wrapped his arm around my neck and held a gun to my head. My eyes widened and I felt that my body was going numb, already starting to get used to the feeling of what was coming.

"Take the gun away! Your problem is with me, not her!" Aneel yelled a few things more but I couldn't hear it. My eyes were closed. It was like- it felt like I was a few steps closer to death. It felt weird. Different. 'Don't be scared. Only Allah can take your life, when He wants it. Your job isn't done yet. You have still an aim. Don't be scared. Pray. Pray for Allah. Allah gives you the bad when you forget about him and all of this is a test. It will turn out good. Make dua', and with that I started to recite the Qur'an in my head. I knew what the voice said was right, but who knew this time wasn't my time but after five minutes it was? What if it was Aneel's time? That thought made me open my eyes in fear. The man holding me and Aneel were screaming at each other but I didn't listen. I was tired and interrupted them.

"Stop it! Just, just pull the trigger. Kill me. Right here, right now" I tried to sound careless, but even my organs were just shaking from the fear. The guy hold me tighter and pushed the gun harder to my head.

"Sahra, stop! Just let her go! She has nothing to do with this" I blocked Aneel's voice out and tried to concentrate on my breathing.

"Say your last words pretty girl" he said and I closed my eyes and recited Surah-Yasin. I didn't care at the moment. I felt nothing. I knew that he would kill me now. There were shouts and people were yelling. I blocked them all out.

"Aneel.. if I die, don't be sad.." I said to the air with my eyes closed. I knew that he wouldn't be sad but I didn't want him to blame himself. It was my time and my death.

"NO! STOP!" A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes remembering the voice. What was he doing here? What the hell was he doing here?

"Yassir, what the hell do you think you are doing?!" The guy yelled. I tried to remember his name but I just forgot. He looked mortified and very angry. He started taking steps towards me and I felt scared since the guy holding me could just shoot him for interrupting.

"Stay out of it, brother. If Aneel didn't go behind my back, nothing would've happened to this girl. He will get what he deserves" Yassir said to him. I was so, so confused on what was happening.

"Are you out of your mind?! Put that gun down! She is Yasmin, you hear me?! Yasmin!" He said what made Yassir stiffen. He just froze. I didn't know what all that meant. Confusion was flowing through my veins. I looked over at Aneel and he looked at me before he looked down. Did he know what was going on? What the hell was happening?

~~~~~~
WHUT?!

Final Editing Done (30-10-2016)