Chapter 16

Lucas never went out of his room and no one dared to ask why.

"Bored?",Leo asked Monique who was sitting indian style on the couch flipping furiously at the pages of the magazine.

"It's about time",she sighed. She had been staying in this house for almost a month now. She was bored and Lucas was no where to be seen which contributes to her grumpiness.

"Looks like someone's missing Lucc",teased Argus who dive into the couch right next to Monique.

"Why would I be missing him?",she raised a brow at the two vampires.

"The in denial queen!",Argus threw his hands on the air with defeat.

"Can we go somewhere? Please Leo..",she gave him the puppy eye look.

Leo chuckled. "Can't say no to that.",he got up and stretched his arms. "Let's go.",he said as he walks towards the door.

"Where?",Monique immediately followed with a beam of smile.

"You'll know but you have to stick close to us. Never wander by yourself. Am i clear?",he looked at Monique seriously and earned a nod from her who was leaping with excitement as they went into Leo's car.

Argus followed with a bit of irritation on his face. "I can't believe I have to go with you two",he complained scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, stop whining!",Leo snapped looking at his brother in the rear view mirror.

       ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Monique's eyes widened with surprised as they walked into the Mall.

"Won't Lucas get mad at us?",she looked back at the two gorgeous vampires who were following her. Argus looked more irritated, probably because almost every girl stares at him and giggles but Leo seemed calm and doesn't even bother.

Damn the so called "vampire charms".

"Nah. We're here with you, so, it's okay",Leo assured her.

"Are you okay Arg?,she was trying to piss him more and she loves how Argus get pissed, he looks so adorable like a little brother.

"As long as you won't take long searching for clothes which looks exactly the same and as long as you won't let me carry too many bags on the way home!",he exclaimed lowering the blue round cap he was wearing.

Monique leaped happily as they went to different stalls/boutique's and even bring the two vampires to play with her in the arcade.

"Oh that was fun!!!",Argus placed his hand on Monique's head messing up her hair.

"Hey!",Monique stepped away from him as she combed her hair with her fingers. "A while ago someone was like Mr Grumpy pants but look who's happy now!",she laughed pointing at the smiling Argus.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad at all",he placed an arm on Leo's shoulders.

Suddenly, Leo's happy expression became serious and at the same time scary. He was looking at Monique as he clenched his fists tightly. And so did Argus. Both of them looked like they were ready for a fight.

She stood confused looking at her companions when someone chuckled from behind her.

"Looks like we bump into some old friends!",a vampire who had blonde hair stood at Monique's left side as he smiled at Leo and Argus who were growling.

"Couldn't remember making friends with them actually.",another vampire with brown wavy hair came out and stood beside the blonde with hands inside his gray hoodie.