Chapter 11: Glorious

A beautiful suite-like room located amidst one of the highest concentrations of museums in Europe, a historic residence features with breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower and Seine River, Les Invalides, the Louvre and Montmartre had its lights closed.

It's room was filled with colours of elegant royal blue and sky blue splattered with a touch of gold, designed in a classic medieval setting.

The usually opened balcony was sealed off

The usually opened balcony was sealed off. Pitter Patter of heavy rain was falling onto one of the most amazing cities in the world. Light rain drops were slowly falling onto the window that separated and connected the room from the balcony. Putting up a light fog on its crystal glass windows.

The clock struck at 4. 4:03 precisely. A panicked awakening had erupted. Quick breaths. Tug. Tug. Tug. Opening her eyes wide awake. Shuttering a sigh of relief. Confused expression was printed on her cat-like features.

For a moment she was confused and then the next she was relieved. Of course. She was at her house. The one in Paris. Her favourite.

And of course she was the only one in that house. Her parents were probably off in Switzerland skiing in the mountains of some sort.

Despite her different apartments, villas, mansions and such all over the world, this certain home of hers was her personal favourite. It was 4-Floor House, stationed at the top of a grand-hotel that her parents bought for her for her 14th Birthday.

She got the top 4 floors of the hotel and turned it into her own personal home.

Looking towards her right and seeing the gloomy weather and dark sky above it amidst the foggy glass of her windowpane, a small smile had tug onto her lips giving her a cozy day in bed.

She called onto her intercom and asked one of the servants to bring her a cup of hot chocolate partnered with a freshly buttered croissant. The traditional Parisian breakfast.

To be totally honest, she didn't wanna leave the country, precisely the city, any time soon. The comfort this city brings to her heart makes her feel like home more than any other place. Of course, not only this city, but this country. It's beautiful countryside was a sight to behold and see. It was a whole other world you'd think. But. It was just one, it was just far apart from one another, but basically one.

After hearing a ding coming from the button her servant had pressed from the outside of the room, she pressed another button beside her bedside unlocking the door and finally letting her servant enter the bedroom.

A servant entered with a whole cart with two levels / layers of Parisian breakfast that matched hot chocolate and buttered croissant. Strawberries, honey, whipped cream and such were laid out. A freshly brewed jasmine tea was still piping hot, it's aroma filling the room nicely partnering the cozy weather.