Sugarplum elegy.(inspired by NIKI's song)

It was so cold at the dorm and Chaeng and Jisoo had left to spend Christmas with their respective family. Chaeyoung had left early in the morning for Australia and Jisoo had come back home to take something she has forgot back in the dorm.

7:30p.m

"Rarisaaaaa...do you know where my onesies are?!"

Jisoo's loud question echoed through the empty common room.

"Aniya unnie,it must be in your room. No one wears it but you-"

Lisa answered as she came out from the kitchen with her warm cup of choco milk which she can proudly say she made it herself after certain amounts of failure.

Lisa's answer suddenly reminded her of the one person she hadn't thought of lately and she was doing fine until she reminded herself of her.

"Ask Jennie unnie, didn't she wear it the last time?"

Lisa said again settling herself down in one of the sofa and opening her laptop for some movies.

"Oh snap! Jendeuk must've put it in her room"

Jisoo's voice could be heard along with the thudding of her small feets which followed with a loud slam of the door,probably Jennie's because of her loud "Found it!"

Jisoo quickly wrapped and kept her onsie inside her bag and hurried along towards the door. She tapped her feet after putting her shoes on and looked at Lisa who was smiling,a cup in her hand as she wrapped herself in her comfy fluffy unicorn blanky,watching some movie.

"Ya sure you don't wanna come with me? Jendeuk will be coming over after her schedule and you'll be lonely"

Jisoo asked with a frown on her face. She was worried about Lisa, to be left all alone on Christmas. This morning she accidentally heard Lisa's phone call with her mother eventhough she didn't get most of what they've said as it was in Thai. Her last part before they ended the call was in english.

"I hope you have a merry Christmas over there in Thailand. Yeah i love you too ma..buh bye"

"I'll be fine Jisoo unnie,how many times do i have to say?! I'll be netflix and chillin right here.."

Lisa said as she paused her movie and looked at Jisoo who came back and gave Lisa a big hug.

"If you say so.. I'll be back by tomorrow morning okay? Don't cook. I'm warning you! If you feel hungry just order something okay? I don't wanna see our dorm burnt down after Christmas"

Then Jisoo left with her famous nyeongan after hugging Lisa for about 1 good minute and Lisa had to shoo her off because she won't stop persisting her to join her family.

Lisa let out a deep sigh as she continued watching her movie,but she could no longer concentrate on it after half way through. She abruptly close her laptop and stood up as she wrapped herself with her blanky.

She walked towards their balcony and stepped out to be met with the chilling and biting cold which made her shiver slightly.

Lisa inhaled the cold breeze contentedly and smiled as she look at the buzzing street bedazzled with colourful lights. Christmas songs could be heard all around the corner and people were busy ,either coming home from work or going out for some fun. It was Christmas after all and the spirit was found all around. Well for Lisa,it was just another night. Another cold night except for the vibrant Streets and loud Christmas songs playing.

She tucked in her airpods and blow up her ear buds with NIKI's Sugarplum elegy.

She thought of all the past few days as the song played.