New mans

Guys go back to the last part "long ass trip" reread it because I changed the whole thing and it's shorter if you don't reread it you will be so confused ok byee 💕

Kacy's pov
I was in my bed when I got a text from my best friend raven
Ravendabitch💋😍💯:why you disappeared asswhole😭.
Mywifiek😍💕:sorry i was in a trip.
Ravendabitch💋😍:let's go out!
Mywifiek😍💕:where?
Ravendabitch:a club get dressed byee💕
I laughed and rolled outta bed.i got in the shower did my hair and put in this.

i got in the shower did my hair and put in this

I got a text from raven saying she outside.i got outside she was standing outside her car in the phone. "Raven" I scream hugging her. "Bitch" she hugged back.

(Raven👆🏽)Raven drove us to this litt ass club

(Raven👆🏽)
Raven drove us to this litt ass club.i was dancing then I saw a familiar face.it was nate.he was at the bar.i walked over to him and urged him. "Hey girl you look good" he said hugging me back (nate mm👆🏽) "I missed you" I told him.we talked for hours.i then went to go talk to raven "it goes one bye one and two bye two" raven sang. "Hey girl" I said dancing next to her. "Who is he?" Raven asked.i gigled and said "a um old friend" she gave me a face and kept on dancing.i went over to nate and he was piss drunk. "Nate wtf!are you ok?" I asked.he was slurring.since raven was still parting I called a Uber for me and nate.we arrived at my house and I tried to put him to bed.i went into my room and put on pajamas.

i went into my room and put on pajamas

I went into the bed with nate.he grabbed my waist and kissed my neck "your so beautiful" he said. "Nate your drunk" I said pulling him away. "I'm fine" he said. "No your not" I told him.he got ontop of me and started kissing my lips.i kisses him back and thugs got heated.i pushed him off me and said "come on let's get some sleep".i put the covers over us and turned in the tv.he was rubbing my thigh but eventually he went  to sleep.soon I went to sleep also.
Following morning
I woke up and checked my phone.i texted raven telling her I'm home safe because she was worried.nate was sleep and I didn't want to wake him so I got up and made breakfast.soon he woke up. "Good morning" he said yawning "good morning I hope your hungry" I told him.we ate and he shortly went home.i then drove over to Dave and Paris place to pick up Riley. "Heyy mama's baby" i said hugging Riley. "Hi moma" Riley said hugging me.i took Riley out for ice cream then we went home. "Riley" I called out for Riley. "How do you feel about mommy having a guy friend" I asked Riley "it's ok mommy daddy has Paris" she answered. I smiled to know my daughter is ok with this.

That's the end pls comment and vote 💕💯also comment your 💭 I love feedback.follow my insta :ireadzfanco 💕