Prologue

They're coming. It's what every nergigante feels in the new world before their death. Clash had felt this before. When he lost his parents. These hunters didn't feel mercy. They just killed for fun. Clash had barely survived his last encounter with hunters. He had to run.

He had to leave his family's home in the elders recess. Or it would lead them right to him. Before he knew it. He had flown into a lighting storm. "I hate thunder..." clash muttered. But he saw a small light building in the clouds. It only grew... and grew... "sunlight...? No. Too bright" he decided to fly towards it. "So bright...wait... what the-" which is all he could get out before he was sucked inside.

He was in there for what had been a couple seconds. But it felt like hours. He had been feeling completely still. But moving fast at the same time. But then he felt air and was spat out by the light far above the clouds. "OH FU-wait i can fly". Clash screamed then realized. He began to look for land he could rest on.

He saw land. But it didn't look anything like his continent. It was different. it had forests and deserts and mountains. But they all came together to make the shape of a dragon. "Dammit... so tired..." Clash had been looking for some time for a place to live in all day. It was dawn when he got there. It was what would've been the the afternoon. He saw a large mountain that had a wierd shade of green with spikes and many openings. "That's where i'll go" clash picked up speed.