𝟛𝟜 - 𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊 (𝕄)

- HONEYMOON EDITION -

This will contain, possible smut, soft moments? And crackhead culture

————

Taehyung and Jungkook were on his private jet going to France once again. They were going to spend another week there, doing whatever the hell they want. Taehyung was sitting by a window, staring at nothing as Jungkook was pacing around the plane on a phone call for business reasons.

"Oui, je peux trouver quelque chose pour ça, je vais régler la livraison demain. J'ai des affaires importantes à faire donc si vous voulez bien m'excuser." Jungkook sighed and ended the call. (yes, I can figure something out for that, I'll fix the shipment by tomorrow. I have important business to attend to so if you'll excuse me.).

Taehyung overheard and eyes widened. (I used google translate so it's most likely incorrect but fuck it).

Jungkook slipped his phone in his pocket and walked over to sit right next to Taehyung.

"You knew French all this time??" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook pursed his lips before letting out a laugh.

"I'm a business man, I have stores in France Tae, of course I do." He said and Taehyung blushed.

"Oh my god so you knew what I was saying when I... " Taehyung slapped himself. "Okay that's it im jumping out of this plane."

"Mm, you can't run away. If I can recall you called me handsome many times, asked me to basically fuck you." Jungkook teased and Taehyung shut his eyes.

"I feel like an idiot."

"At least you know now," Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung looked back at all of the times he thought he was being slick but in reality Jungkook was just acting stupid when he knew what Taehyung was saying, it was pretty embarrassing.

They landed after a few hours and got taken to an even better hotel than last time. Taehyung got in and was in awe of the beauty, until he heard Jungkook scream from the hallway.

Taehyung hurried over and saw Jungkook with his hand over his heart and his eyes shut. Taehyung looked over and saw Jung fucking Hoseok come out of a suitcase.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOBI??" Taehyung yelled.

"Hey Hey now, calm down. I only came in one of your suitcases because I couldn't afford a plane ticket to here."

"You aren't staying with us."

"It's okay Tae, dont worry, Jimin got a hotel room."

"Jimins here too?" Jungkook asked.

"And Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi," Hoseok smiled.

"Jesus fuck."

then they heard some yells from the next door neighbor.