Chapter 1: A Traveller From Another World.

"Oh. You're awake." A large brown dragon he hadn't ever seen muttered.

"Where am I?" Clash asked.

"Youre in jade mountain academy. Name's Clay by the way." Clay said.

"Name's Clash. Can you show me around?" Clash asked

"sure, follow me" Clay ordered.

Everyone had gathered around him in what he could only call a meeting cave. "What is he?" "He has the body of like a muscular body, is jet black, has giant horns, and he's got spikes all over him." they were all muttering about him. 

"This is Clash. He is a dragon from a different continent. I'd like all of you to get to know him." (he lied about the continent so he wouldnt make everyone go nuts) Clay turned to clash and told him about the seven dragon types. "What are your traits?" Clay asked.

"Well... I have big horns, black scales. Im buff and short for your standards, and I have large spikes growing all over my body. In my continent, my species were alpha predators, we kept other large predators in check wih our power. You can call me... a warwing." Clash decided on.

"Ok Clash. You're joining the black dragon with teardrop scales under her eyes, A living rainbow and red warrior." "lay decided. 

He gad arived in a cave with the specified dragonets. The black dragon was a nightwing named moonwatcher. The rainbow was a rainwing named Kinkajou. And the "red warrior" was a red skywing named carnelian. They were all female. (DONT GET ANY IDEAS THIS ISN'T THAT KIND OF STORY-author) 

''...Good evening..." Clash muttered while walking in. "Im your new cavemate". 

"Cool." 

"Oh-okay.." 

"HEY NEW FRIEND". Carnelian, Moon and Kinkajou all greeted him in that order.

"Anyways im going to the prey center" Clash mutteted. He was beyond flattered that he had been given such a greeting. He lived alone in his own world, no friends and no family. He had to get used to this. 

"I'm organizing a hunting party!!!" Clash heard Clay yell from the prey center. "I think I'll do that..." Clash muttered. 

He was out on a hunting party with Clay, Carnelian, Moon, Kinkajou, an icewing named Winter, a seawing named Tsunami and a sandwing named Quilbi. Moon and Quilbi were searching the rocks. Carnelian was searching for birds in the sky. And the rest were on the lake hunting fish. The other dragons had found a big number of fish and filled their nets. Clash hadn't caught anything. "I gotta find something... there!" He muttered as he saw a large fish. 

He dove and held the gargantuan fish, digging his claws and jaws into the fish's back as it kicked and shook. He threw it onto land where he crushed its head. 

"Nice catch!" Clash heard Tsunami yell from the lake.

"Okay, we're done here!" He heard clay yell from the sky. 

They arived at the prey center and began chowing down. Clash saw Moon and Quilbi sharing a goat, with Kinkajou eating berries next to them. Carnelian was chewing on a seagul she caught. Clash stood there with his fish, when he heard an argument.

"GIVE THAT FISH TO PRINCESS ANEMONE" clash saw a male seawing with a smaller, elegant seawing behind him. He was yelling at a nightwing with a large grey fish. The same kind clash had caught.  

"Hey, everyone chill" Clash said while walking up to the argument . 

"PRINCESS ANEMONE DEMANDS HIS FISH" the male seawing yelled. 

"But it's mine... " the nightwing wispered sadly. 

"Hey, how about she has mine, its the same type and three times the size." Clash proposed. 

"Oh! Why thank you!" The "princess" exclaimed taking his fish. "Are you sure?" The male seawing Clash had remembered was named Pike muttered to Anemone as they walked away. 

"Thanks. So much, they were so mean." The nightwing thanked Clash. 

"No prob friend." Clash said walking away.  "That was a job well done." Clash muttered while picking through the fish pile.