~Chapter 1. page 3~

(Karma's point of view)---------------------

“Now prince Akabane, you need to learn how to not cause trouble. Its surely gonna ruin your image and your parents.” My councilor said, as she put no the hands on her hips and nag at me. She was tall and blond, she's that type of women that man go gaga over her. I let out a sigh and nodded my head as if I understand.

“Yes, Ms. B*tch.” I said with a smirk.

“ITS JELAVIC!! JE-LA-VIC! JELAVIC!” The blond women yelled out. I walked away with both of my hands on my head.

You might be wondering why she nagged at me. Hehehe you see, I put hot sauce on one of...... Well hot one but more like 15 soldiers tea. They all couldn't feel there tongue. HAHAHAHA Talking about weaklings.

Later on Karusuma, my other councilor caught me, so I got nagged at, and they made me do book work for hours as my punishment.

“Man! I just want to leave this boring castle.” I said to myself as I stretch my arms. That's when an Idea popped up in my head.

“Then why don't I leave. I thought to myself as I smirked. I went to my room and changed my royal clothes to a simple clean commoner clothes and went to the royal palace garden.

There was a big wall in the garden that leaded to the woods where the woods leaded to the town. How do I know this? My mother let me out like three times but with guards watching over me, so I ran away from them, and found out where this wall lead because I climbed over the wall and felt disappointed.

All well, I put on my hood and climbed over the wall and started to walk through the woods, till I made it in town.

I just hope nobody recognize me.