(CHAPTER XVI) FINAL

Randy hugged his knees and sighed. He really wanted to know what was Johnny's surprise. He smiled as he saw the boys being goofs from the distance. Johnny was sitting in the chair as he looked at his watch. "Boys this might be the best night of your lives cause we're going to party hard! Said Johnny "Oh yeah!" Said the group in unison. The streets of Vegas were excited but Randy was a little nervous at the same time. He never had nights like these. Of course he'd have normal game nights with the fraternity or party at their house, but Vegas was another story. He gulped as he looked at parties and gamblers surrounding the crowded area. Johnny smirked at Randy as they made their way to club. It warmed Randy's heart causing him to be less nervous. "Hey, I promise this surprise is going to not have you worry for too long." Johnny said.
Soon they made their way to the club.

Loud music, drinking, gambling, sluts, smoking, this was a bit more intense than just a classic college party. Javier was enjoying it like the devil he was. Already getting high on his ass before getting drunk at the party. Johnny honestly wasn't that surprised. "He's always doing this? Aren't you going to do anything about this?" Asked Chip annoyed.

"I mean there's really nothing I can do. I just figure let him have it and break the news to him later."

"It's only fair that way dude" said Reggie

Randy was sitting at the bar as he sighed. Johnny noticed this real quick and went over to him. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Asked Johnny.

"I don't know, I just wish we'd have more time together."

Randy grabbed Johnny's hand as he looked him in the eye.

"Johnny I love you! I love the fraternity but I want to take further. No silly games!"

Johnny seemed shocked with such emotion but he sat down trying to process what Randy just said.

Johnny them smirked as he looked down.

"What? What is it?" Randy said

"No, it's just my surprise has a lot to do with what you said. Look, just wait till I tell you it will make since later."

Johnny left as Randy was left at the bar. This was making Randy annoyed. He tried to have a good time but he was feeling so stressed. He never dated never the less date a free spirit like Johnny.

Javier was smoking as he was drinking. The music was blaring in Randy's ears as he put his head down. This whole experience was like a acid trip.

Not evening knowing what was going on yet enjoining and stressing out at the same time.

Randy walked out of the club and sat at the nearest fountain. The fountain with pretty lights in it.

He saw Johnny follow him as he came to join him.

"So you wanna hear the surprise? I hate to see you like this." Said Johnny

Randy set in Johnny's lap as he nodded

"Randy I want to spend my whole life with you, I know this is fast but do.. do.. you wanna be my.."

He struggled to say it but he was trying his cheeks all red

"I never said this fully but BE MY BOYFRIEND?!"

Randy quickly blushed as he looked at Johnny.

He then kissed him making the move on Johnny. Randy's insides felt like they were going to explode any second but it felt like a drug. He didn't want to stop.

This was only the beginning of a beautiful relationship. They were both stupid and young but that was ok, because this adventure was going to never end.