eleven. (M)

bet you guys are tired of smut (: i can't help it sorry

jungkook's pov

once taehyung got home that night, i pulled him to my side, wanting to touch him.

he squeaked in shock when i roughly threw him on my bed. he looked up at me with wide doe eyes as i hovered over him.

i slowly removed his (my) t shirt as i pressed open mouth kisses down his collarbones.

he complied quickly, letting me take off his pants and underwear.

i reached over to my nightstand, opening the first drawer and pulling out the lubricant.

like an expert, i coated two of my fingers, making sure to cover all the way up to my knuckles.

"spread your legs for me baby." almost automatically taehyung gave me access.

i slowly inserted my index finger inside of him, sinking down. his lips parted and a low moan escaped him.

i began pumping my finger in and out as taehyung's body shook lightly at the feeling. the way he clenched around me was driving me absolutely insane.

he was so sensitive.

by the time i inserted my middle finger, he was gasping for air as he mumbled my name over and over.

"jungkook." he moaned softly as i nudged his prostate.

"do you want to ride me?" i whispered huskily by his ear.

i felt his body freeze underneath me, as i continued sucking on his sweet skin.

taehyung had never rode me before. he always preferred to let me take the lead and trusted me to take care of him.

i knew he was scared when he didn't answer me back automatically.

"i dont-"

"hey, its okay. i should not have asked-" i tried to soothe.

"i want to b-but i don't want to do it by myself."

"okay baby. how about you just sit on my lap looking pretty and ill do all the work, okay?" i comforted him with the idea.

he nodded quickly, smiling in relief.

i slowly removed my fingers from inside of him, feeling extremely excited.

i quickly removed my shirt and unbuckled my belt, removing the rest of my clothes.

i sat up against the headboard of my bed as i patted my naked thighs for taehyung to sit.

he shyly crawled over, straddling me as our naked bodies pressed against eachother.

i groaned, loving the feeling of his bare ass on my member. he placed both of his hands on my shoulders as he buried his face into my neck.

my hands automatically went to his beautiful hips, loving his hourglass figure.

i rubbed my hands up and down his sides, his soft flesh making me unbelievably hard.

i gently tapped his ass, signaling for him to pick himself up lightly, in order for me to go inside.

"it's okay. you're okay." i whispered by his ear as i guided my member to his entrance.

taehyung whined as my tip entered him, making me curse loudly.

"you can sit down fully now." i told him as he hesitantly sank down on my hard member.

both of us moaned, loving the feeling of our bodies connected.

his walls clenched around me as he whimpered against my neck, hiding his face.

"i-im so full." he shuddered.

we stayed still for a few more seconds, as i groped his thick ass with my hands.

i carefully spread his cheeks, gently thrusting up into him, causing him to let out a small "oh!"

our new position allowed me to penetrate much deeper into him, easily hitting his prostate each time.

"n-uh." his sweet moans filled my ears as i gripped his hips tightly, no doubt leaving handprints and dark bruises.

he tightly wrapped his arms around my neck, letting me do as i pleased.

i quickened my pace, the sound of skin slapping against eachother echoed throughout the room.

"please." taehyung mumbled as i felt his thick thighs shake violently.

i heard him squeal as he released all over both of our stomaches. i stopped thrusting once i felt my own release coming.

he sat on my lap, both of us breathing heavily as i shot my load inside of him.

he ran his hands through my hair before he spoke, "...can feel it."

"feel what?" i asked, partially already knowing and loving it.

"you."

i smirked, pressing open mouth kisses down his chest, casually licking off his cum.

"d-don't." he shrieked once he saw what i was doing.

"i can and i will. you taste so sweet baby." i groaned as i licked some more.

"do you want to take a bath?" i asked softly once i saw how glossy his eyes were and how flushed his cheeks appeared.

he nodded quickly before he shyly mumbled, "cant move. my thighs feel wobbly."

i chuckled before i kissed his lips sweetly and picked him up, grabbing the bottom of his thighs.

i felt my member slowly slip out of him, making him nibble at his lip.

i walked us both to the bathroom, setting him down on the toilet seat while i got the warm water running.

my chest swelled up with pride as i recalled kisoo's words.

yes, taehyung was submissive but he was only submissive for me and only i could see that side of him.