Chapter 32: Baby shower {Edited}

|Could be pink, could be blue. All we know is that we are due!|

Grace's Pov:

7 months later (due date in two months)

"Babe are you ready?" Xavier asked from the living room.

"Just one more sec!" I yelled as I put my earings. I chuckled my make up one more time and did my hair.

"Hurry babe. We are gonna be late." He said and I groaned.

"I'm done. I am coming." I said and grabbed my purse. I took my phone and slowly made my way downstairs. If Xavier found me running he would kill me. We were going to the special place where Mom and Amanda help Skylar with my baby shower.

I walked in the living room where Xavier was. He saw me and smiled.

"Damn my babies are hot." He said and I chuckled.

Skylar was the one who chooses my dress and I really like it when I first saw it

"Let's go we gonna be late," I said and he nodded. Before leaving he leaned and pecked my lips earning him light red lips. I checked and I passed my finger to wipe it off.

He intertwined our finger and we walked to the car.

----

Arriving there, we parked and stepped out of the car.

"Mom wanted some nature view so she chooses something close to it," Xavier said and I nodded. I was eager to see the location.

We walked and I gasped as I looked around. It was beautiful.

They decorated it simply

They decorated it simply. I smiled as I saw them by one of the tables. I hugged them as they came to me.

"This is so beautiful," I said looking around.

"Glad you like it," Amanda said smiling.

"I love it," I said truly.

"Well let's have lunch first and then we will cut the cake," Skylar suggested and we nodded. We all walked to the table and sat down. There were many flavours of food in the middle and we soon dig in.