Chapter Forty One- Something else.

Above is Hunter's sister whom we are yet to meet but will definitely... Lovelyn McConnell.

Three updates in a day ..😗 yay me!

I hope you'll enjoy it.

❤️-----------------------------------

Hunter's P.O.V.

" Mr McConnell, I'm so glad you could make it. The crew were beginning to worry you wouldn't"

I met Mr Borolea, the owner of La Cherié magazines on the ground floor as I walked into the lobby at half past nine.

" I'm sorry for the delay Borolea. I encountered a minor problem"

Minor problem also known as a tremendous headache.

But it's subsided though.

" No worries. You're here now and that's all that matters" he extended his hand to me for a shake and that was when he noticed Iris beside me.

" And who may this lovely lady be?" His smile transformed from pleased to flirtatious in seconds.

" My secretary" I simply replied and she looked at me with almost a pout on her lips and scrunched up brows.

" Miss Jules" Iris introduced herself now knowing that I wouldn't do it for her.

" Nice to meet you Jules. Call me Lander" they too exchange shakes while I stood by the side and waited patiently.

" Hunter, what do you think about us giving your secretary a photo shoot of her own?" Borolea is simply looking for a charm string with her and I internally laughed at his obliviousness to her relationship status.

I rolled my eyes at his direction" if you wanna do a photo shoot with her, ask her. She's proven very confident in making decisions for herself"

Iris caught the hidden meaning to my words without delay and avoided eye contact with me.

She even knows how to pretend to look guilty.

" Well Miss Jules, it will be my pleasure to use you as my cover one day"

Due to the fact that Iris isn't really accustomed with Borolea, she wasn't able to pick up on his obvious sexual innuendo.

Borolea was a good looking man in his mid thirties, but his sex addiction is a national problem.

" No thanks. Maybe some other time" My secretary nodded to him and moved to my side, but I was in no mood to stand by her.

Since they didn't look ready, I marched to the elevator making the other two follow after me.

Iris's heels clicking on the tiles ground loud enough for the entire floor to hear as she tried to increase her speed to catch up with me.

As the elevator opened and I stepped in, Borolea following next and standing by my right, then Iris got in to stay by my left.

I moved to the other end of the lift and punched the third floor.

I've been here before, I escorted Chance here on his photo shoot five months ago, so I'm well aware of some places in the building.

I maintain my position at the other end just to stay far away from Iris and she realizes because she in turn moved to the other side.

Making us far but not far enough from each other.

Iris's P.O.V.

When we arrive at the floor for the shoot, Lander was the first to leave, but before I could count seconds Hunter was out too.