Lust pt. 2

Toby soon finds himself strewn over his boyfriends lap, head tilted to glance back at Timothy from the odd position. He raises his eyebrows, chest rising and falling heavily with each breath he takes in. His bottom is up in the air, and Tim wastes no time in pulling the younger boys pants off. When he sees the black panties, he practically loses it.
     Toby hit one of Timothy's kinks without even realizing it. Crossdressing, lingerie, anything of the sort has his head spin and his dick hard. His large hands smooth over Toby's skin, taking in the softness of his nearly bare bottom with pure bliss. How was toby so soft and strong at the same time?
      Toby allows his eyes to flutter shut and his head to loll to the side, humming in approval with each gentle caress and squeeze. That is, until he feels a harsh slap to his skin. He jerks forward and a noise slips out of his lips without permission. Between a moan and a whine. The boys cheeks flush bright red and he tries to sit up, but Tim growls in warning. It's enough to have him go still, raising his bottom higher for his boyfriend with another whimper.
      Tim decides that it's enough and lands another blow, watching the skin turn red under the force of his palm. He smirks underneath his mask, enjoying the fact that Tobias can't see his expressions.
    He toys with Toby a bit longer before tugging the panties aside, revealing the boys pink rim. He groans loudly and reaches forward, forcing his fingers into the younger boys mouth.
   "Suck."
His voice is stern and octaves lower than normal, his caring side thrown out the window as he practically gags Toby. Not that the boy minds.
      Once his fingers are coated in saliva, he slips the digits from the boys plump lips and instead circles Toby's entrance with a quiet groan. He can't wait any longer, and Toby can't feel pain. So, he doesn't take his time. Roughly stretching the boy, who claws at the couch with heaving pants and needy whines each time his prostate is rubbed.
    Nothing could prepare him for Timothy's cock.
When Tim pushes into him, his eyes roll and his head falls against his shoulder with a pitiful sob. He feels so unbelievably full, so content with his bottom being filled up. He pushes back against Tim and pants hard, his muscles tensing and relaxing repeatedly. He's lucky he can't feel pain, if he could, he can only imagine the feeling.
     Timothy isn't much better off, the tight squeeze around his length having him hissing and gritting his teeth. This is the first time he's had sex in months, and it's really Toby's first time at all.
     Tobias finds that he can't clamp his lips shut when Tim starts thrusting into him, brushing against his prostate without even having to try. His noises are pure sin, high pitched and breathy. He sounds like a typical slut, but better in Tim's opinion. Even getting rammed into, the boy looks stunning.
     Tim lifts his mask up to reveal his lips, leaning down to capture the boy in a kiss as they both reach their climaxes together. Tim fills Toby up with his cum, moans being swallowed by the younger boys lips. Toby spills all over his and Tim's stomach, eyes rolling back and body jerking uncontrollably. Thighs trembling.
     This is certainly a night worth remembering.