᛫➸ VI ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

I took my shower fairly quickly as I was excited about me and my fiancée's first night together, as I wrapped the towel around my waist, I realized my abs aren't as defined as it looks. So I took off my towel and did about 40 push-ups before getting up and wrapping the towel around my waist again.

"That's more like it," I whispered to myself as my abs looked more define. Obviously, I have to impress my future wife.

As I step out of the bathroom to see Ella on her phone but I sense something was wrong. I quickly wear my boxers and sweatpants and rushed to her to see what's on her phone or at least what expression was on her face but was met with a scared expression on her face. I took a glance at her phone to see an unknown number texting her and when I looked at the recent message. My blood boiled and my cold expression was on. How dare he text my fiancè. Maybe that's why she got scared of him texting her. I just pulled her into a comforting hug while I felt tears on my left shoulder, breaking my heart as I slowly took her phone away from her.

I swayed both of us side to side as I placed gentle kisses on her head every once in a while.

"Who is he?" She asked in a shaky voice while pulling away and looking at me with teary eyes and if you could hear something, it's my heart shattering but I knew that she couldn't know the truth, at least not now.

"I'm not sure but don't worry, remember what I've said, you'll be safe with me." I reminded her as she slowly and hesitantly nodded as she looked away. I was a little confused about why she looked away but that was answered shortly after.

"Put a shirt on next time." She softly said as she paid attention to the view while I could see a shade of pink on her cheeks. I immediately smirked and decided to tease her a little.

"Why? Do my abs look weird?" I asked her as innocently while trying my best to not laugh as she widened her eyes slightly but still not turning around.

"No, your abs look good but I don't wanna look at it, it's disrespectful to stare." She told me while glancing at me once in a while. How cute can she get?

"And aren't you cold?" She asked me and I, fortunately, wasn't cold.

"Nope." I told her popping the 'p' sound before adding,

"Well I'm not putting a shirt up unless my future wife helps me~," I told her teasingly but at the same time, wants her to actually do it.

"Wha- no no no, you have your own hands, mister." She told me as she turns around to look at me while I smirk at her.

"Well, then I guess I won't put a shirt on then," I told her as she widened her eyes before taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"Fine." She says as she passes by me and went to our room as I smirked in victory.