1.2.7: Depression - EDITED

After clarifying her relationship with Zhou Feng and telling Wang Yaowan and Ni Ming that she was sticking to her decision of breaking it off with Zhou Lang, the couple left and promised to visit again soon as the sky was beginning to grow dark. Xiao Yunhua sighed and prayed that once she finished with her second target, she could leave.

Revenge was still on her agenda, but she was tired. Exhausted. Broken. To have such a problematic life, it was better if she didn't accept the system at all. A feeling of nausea hit her right as she thought that idea and she immediately buzzed for Ling Qiu to help her.

"Dear, you mustn't stress yourself." Ling Qiu patted her back and helped her by massaging her arms and legs. The muscles hadn't been active for three months, so Xiao Yunhua felt like jelly. Or more like something heavy that prevented her from doing anything.

"Nurse Ling, I..." What was she supposed to say? She was feeling deeply depressed for some odd reason. "Can I sit by the window to see the view?"

"Not yet, since you just woke up and there's a chance of getting sick. Soon, when you can move around, then yes." Hearing Ling Qiu's reply, Xiao Yunhua's eyes dulled. Why was she suddenly feeling so melancholic?

Ling Qiu sensed the young woman feeling a bit under the weather, so she gave her a pill to help her sleep.

Fortunately, over the next couple of weeks, the sudden wave of depression seemed to have disappeared. But as soon as she could walk, Xiao Yunhua would always stare out the window, like she was looking for something.

What she was looking for, she had no clue. She just had a feeling of claustrophobia. Maybe it was due to her dislike of hospitals, maybe it was something else. Either way, the view was nice. Wang Yaowan and Ni Ming had managed to get one of the best private rooms, so the view being nice wasn't completely unexpected.

But as she behaved quieter and quieter every day, Wang Yaowan and Ni Ming grew worried. They discussed with Dr. Qiang Yue and it seemed like letting her walk around in the park nearby was a good solution. So Ling Qiu helped Xiao Yunhua and they walked around in the park.

Breathing in the fresh air, Xiao Yunhua smiled in relief. She had been smelling medicine for the past few weeks so this was a nice change.

"Miss Xiahu, we can't stay for too long. You may get sick."

But Xiao Yunhua didn't pay Ling Qiu any mind and wandered around in the green. Sitting at a park bench, she raised her legs and wrapped her arms around them, causing her long, wavy hair to cover her face.

Ling Qiu was the scene and was instantly heartbroken. This patient, she had seen it in the past few weeks... this patient was too fragile. Especially with her current physique, she could be blown away by a simple wind.

"Miss Xiahu, we must go back now." Xiao Yunhua nodded and both young women went back.