Sparkling Lemonade (No)

A/N:

Dis is lood

I'mma head out.

Chapter 39: Sparkling Lemonade

'What do I do with boys like them?' Daniel thought, he had awoken in his chubby body that was still really tired from work.

'I need to go back to my other body... I can't mess up my own sleep schedule," Daniel thought as he closed his eyes and fell back to sleep in his original body.

He awoke once again in his other body, still in DG's house in the living room.

'So one sort out my feelings.... I'll use these pillows as substitutes... This white pillow with no design on it is DG and this beige pillow is Jay....' Daniel thought as he held the beige
pillow in his left and the white in his right.

'So Jay.... he's kind, sweet, adorably shy and is my current boyfriend...' Daniel hugged the beige pillow pretending it was Jay before realizing what he was doing and placed it on his side.

"Then we have DG who is unpredictable and really is a unique case in the social department and I don't even know his real name.' Daniel thought as he waved the white pillow in the air.

'This is a no brainer... obviously I should choose Jay.... How about I avoid DG for as long as possible and see if I'm affected...' Daniel thought, he then threw the pillows in the air.

'Alright, it's settled! I'll avoid DG and maybe my confused feelings over him will go away! I'll spend more time with Jay and rekindle our relationship too!' with that, Daniel got up and left.

After fixing the pillows and leaving a note, of course.

-----

Daniel squeezed Jay tightly in his arms, the blonde blushing at the affectionate gesture.

"..."

"I'm here to spend more time with you! I notice that I barely spend time with you and know any of your personal interests," Daniel replied, 'Maybe I should've done this when its at least 10 in the morning.... 5 am is possibly too early for Jay.'

Jay smiled at this declaration, 'Maybe Daniel chose already, that he wants to be with me.'

Daniel snuggled Jay who reached over to close the front door, Daniel let go to take off his shoes and follow Jay more inside.

Now seated in the living room, Daniel sat on the couch next to Jay, who he allowed to lie on his shoulder.

'Peppermint,' Daniel thought when he moved slightly to sniff Jay's hair.

Jay looked at Daniel confused on why he was sniffing him, "..."

Daniel blushed, he was caught in the act, "Well... I like how you smell... it's comforting and simple. It makes me happy."

Jay blushed as he kissed Daniel's neck to thank him for the compliment.

"How about we play 20 questions to get to know each other better?" Daniel suggested, Jay shrugged he just liked listening to Daniel talk.

"So what's your favorite color?" Daniel asked.

"..."

"I never would've guessed that, to be honest I like silver. Like the tint in your right eye," Daniel confessed, Jay allowed Daniel to move his bangs to reveal his eyes again.

Daniel moved to press a kiss on Jay's right eyelid that was hiding the majestical silver orb.

Jay smiled when Daniel pulled away, moving up to kiss Daniel's left eyelid in response.