thomas shelby

Your life as a witch has never made you feel anxious, nervous or afraid. But the moment the door to your home is banged on, and your brother Clyde tells you that Thomas fucking Shelby is at your door, do you feel nothing but panic.

You've never met the bloke seeing as you live in Cardiff, and him in Birmingham. But you have heard enough to know that he is a man with beauty, and charm, but mishap and misery. The moment Clyde allows him inside, you can feel the darkness of this man light up in your soul. Making your skin crawl, and your body recoil.

You get up to stand, just as you hear loud shoes move against your wooden floor. Your head raises and you see him, the man that is Thomas Shelby. 

Thomas can feel his throat close up as his eyes meet the woman he's been told to see. She's absolutely mesmerizing, with blue eyes that remind him of the waters in France. Long black hair covers her face that reads innocences, he notes the gold rings and bracelets that wrap around her body. She has on a golden dress that makes his cheeks heat up, she's fucking stunning.

He tries to remember what Arthur told him, attempts to wrap his head around what he said about the witch. Telling Thomas to be careful, she's known to put curses on men, casting spells and causing them to feel things no man should ever feel.

But as Thomas stares into her eyes, and notes how short and small she is, he cant help but feel his lips tilt upwards. She's nothing but a young lady, and surely, can't hurt him.

"Clyde." The woman says politely with a nod, and the man who opened the door for Thomas walks away, leaving the two alone.

"Mr. Shelby," She exhales, the aura coming off of this man is insurmountable, she can feel sorrow, anger and betrayal oozing off of him, "To what do I owe this honour?"

She notes the coldness in his eyes, almost unable to even look away. He's a striking man, and doesn't take him for one who embraces his natural aesthetic, although he dresses like a man who is of a higher class.

"I need you to take a curse off of me," Thomas feels a wicked power coming off this woman, something he's never felt before.

She raises an eyebrow, "A curse?"

He nods once, and before hearing anything else, a loud hiss comes from his ears. He groans, cupping his left ear as his eyes shut and he bends over trying to contain the feeling the best he can.

You feel nothing but confusion as Thomas groans in pain, so you approach him and press your hand to his back. "Jesus," You murmur.

A constant ringing is what he was given by a Gypsy he had pissed off.

Its been a little over two weeks, and the thing is still not lifted. As a matter of fact, things have gotten significantly worse for the man.

"A gypsy whore put it on me," He croaks once the screaming in his ear stops. Somehow managing to stand up, he looks down at you. "Can you take it off?"

"I believe so."