always

"You love me," You whisper against his lips as your fingers find their way to his cock.

Ecstasy fills you, watching with a narrow gaze as he parts his lips and rolls his blue eyes back.

You also open your mouth before wrapping your hand around his length. He's rock hard, which makes you nearly have an orgasm yourself. Oh the things I can do... The devil in you snickers.

Nothing turns you more than seeing your man, who is tough and mighty outside, crumble beneath you.

With that in mind, you lick your lips before stroking him. You don't look down, as your fingers get warm and moist with his pre cum.

"Tommy," You breathe just as heavily as he. "Tell me what you want."

"You-" He grits his teeth, "-Christ, all I need is you." His eyes squeeze together right as you run your thumb along his shaft.

You desperately wanted to taste him.

"You're so hard," You begin slowly. The way he likes it.

He pushes himself against the wall, allowing a little room between you two.

"Fuck Tommy, you're so big...."

The bath runs from behind you, filling the large tub. He closes his eyes again, just as you kiss his neck. You leave a trail of kisses, sucking softly on his hot skin. You hand doesn't stop jerking him off.

A whimper rose in his throat, causing you to bring your eyes back to his. "Fuck-" He groans.

He had just finished slowly torturing you. You remember his lips on your swollen clit and begin to stroke at a much faster pace.

You squeeze, working him off the way you used to when you two were senseless, sex craved teenagers. And you let your other hand linger his chest, kissing his body ever so gently, knowing that's what drives him mad.

"Tommy, come for me." You purr, just as he grabs the back of your head and presses your mouth against his.

He buried his mouth in yours, your tongues melting against one another's. Teeth clashing. You open your mouth wider, feeling him get closer and closer.

And just as he reaches his climax, he grabs you and forces you two to trade spots. It's your back to slams against the wall, you hiss before feeling his hand clam down on your mouth.

Your eyes spring open, as the man who once crumbled before you was now staring fiercely into your eyes.

His lips make a perfect o, and you can't be too sure of what he's doing before he cums into your hand with a loud grunt. He convulses, Thomas oozes into your palm before stepping back to let you free.

You breathe hard, matching the rythum of Thomas's inhales and exhales. Running your clean hand through your hair, you wonder what the hell just happened.

"Fuckin' hell-" He inhales, putting his hands on his hips before looking at you through the black hair that falls over his face. He's sweating, panting, "What the fuck was that?"

I don't know, you haven't cum like that in a while. You nearly chirp, before examining the job you've done well. "I don't know, but I don't regret it."

Unable to help yourself, you look at your fingers before sucking on one. You taste Thomas, your insides burn for him to be inside of you.

But alas, today was all about oral and hand skills clearly.

He grabs a towel, just as you walk towards your dress that sits in pool where he stripped you of it. You put it on, just as Thomas wets the towel and rubs it over his manhood.

He moves to take a bath before you stop him, "Love, the kids need to be put to bed..." You whine. "Please? The bath can wait."

You wash your hands and just like the saints he is, Thomas pulls on his trousers and leaves a sweet kiss on your cheek before wrapping an arm around your waist. "Let's do that again." His blue eyes are filled with lust.

"Oh Christ-" You swat him away, despite your cheeks burning up. "Aren't you satisfied?"

He looked at you, narrowing his gaze. "Me? Satisfied with you? No, never."

"I'll always desire you," He kisses you sweetly, making you break into a smile.

"Always?" Your hand finds it way around his neck, getting on your toes, you kiss him back.

"Yeah. Always." He says as you cover him in kisses.

You can feel those sneaky hands make their way around and under your nightgown, trying to pull it off.

But you giggle against his lips. "No, no.." You rub your nose against his. "Put the kids to sleep, first." You rest your palm against his chest, noting the small scars.

"Fine." He sulks. "But when I come back, I want you in bed, naked."

You blush, "Yes, sir."

His body smelt radiant, and all was right in the world. Even as he took a step back, giving you these eyes that made your knees go weak did you find a way to blush.