jealous (request)

Anon Baby: can you make an imagine where tommy tries to make the reader jealous with another girl to see if she has feelings for him and she gets jealous and gets mad at him but it ends up with fluff xx thank uu

For a long time, Tommy and you have been work colleagues; carrying out a good work relationship.

It was your charm, and sex appeal that had you land all of his big employers. He did the talking, speaking to his future clients about money and all the shit you don't care too much about. The client couldn't help himself as he was whipped by your unique beauty and confidence. Thomas landed several employers to buy his gin, thanks to you.

It was nearly Christmas morning when he had gotten Finn to knock on your door in the middle of the night.

You wrapped your blanket around yourself, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes as you opened you door. Finn was in a haze as well, stuttering as those boyish eyes struggled to look up from your décolletage. The poor thing was flushed crimson, unable to look you in the eyes as he instructed you to get ready: Tommy had a job. He had another potential client he needed to win over.  Thomas wants you to wear blue, so blue you wore.

The feeling between you and Mr. Shelby were interesting. You knew he fancied you, and you wouldn't mind spending a night or two in his massive arms, but you were far too prideful. You knew all along that if you allowed him, he'd get what he wanted all along: you.

And you knew the work you did to charm his potential employers drove him insane. Which was nothing but a stroke of confidence for you, seeing as Tommy was untouchable for the most part.

He meets you by the car that is parked outside of your house. Your blue dress is hugging your curves, as the light curls you've ironed into your hair flow freely. You look hot, this you know. And the way that Tommy looks at you only confirms that.

This is what drives you to smirk, this game you two play. You love the way he reacts with you, watching as he struggles to look away, just like the little boy Finn.

"Sorry to wake you so early," Tommy, who looks just as dapper notes your outfit, moving to your side of his car. He opens the door for you, "Merry Christmas." He coughs out, injecting something out between you two.

"That's alright."

A small boxed, wrapped in brown paper with red ribbon appears as you take it in your hand. You look up to meet his tired blue eyes, he looks as if he hadn't slept. But that tired look is not something new, he always looks far too sleepy. Far too overworked.

The box fits perfectly into your hand, a small thing that makes you smile. "Thank you,"

Of course you've something for him too. After all, you wanted to thank your boss for all that he's done for you.

You reach into your small purse and pull out an even smaller box. "Merry Christmas to you too."

He struggles to let out a smile, which only makes you blush. Showing emotions strains him, but you find it adorable.

He thanks you, examining the box before putting it into his coat pocket. He studies you for a moment, searching your face before clearing his throat and nodding. "Lets get going then."

You two end up at a mansion in the middle of a meadow, your eyes go wide as you study the house.

"Who are we paying a visit to?" You ask once you reach a halt, a smile plays on your lips. "A rich business man, a stock owner, politician? Perhaps even the King?"

"No."

Thomas pops open his door and makes his way over to your side of the car. You raise an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"