fuck a secretary

"I don't like her Tommy!" You shout, the both of yous enter your flat, you kick off your heels and pull off your coat. "She just gives you these eyes like: fuck me! It's repulsive, she cant even control herself."

He laughs, which only pisses you off. "She's a good secretary."

"Fuck a secretary." Moving to your couch, you flop down and sigh. That Christmas party was nothing but annoying and a stupid waste of time. You met Ethel Loraine, secretary and Obsessor of Tommy Shelby.

Thomas follows you, pulling off his coat. "You jealous?"

"Mmmm," You smile crooked, admiring the view of your man. "I guess you could say jealous." You've never really been jealous before, and you wouldn't say you were jealous of a woman so needy. If anything, it was laughable how much she wanted Thomas.

"Why?" Tommy laughs. "I'm yours," He kicks your legs open and stands between them, "You're mine."

Pushing yourself to sit up, you lick your lips. Tipping your head back, you look at your man. "Oh yea?"

The both of you had had a little too much to drink, the expensive stuff you've only seen whilst with Thomas. You danced the night away with Polly, as Thomas and the boys did what they did best. Disappeared and had drinks at a table. You had grabbed Tommy's hand, begging him to dance but instead he pulled you down to sit on his lap. Where you two kissed passionately until Ms.

"Mmmm," He responds before kissing you deeply. "Shall I show you," He whispers, "Just how much I cherish you?" You taste hints of champagne and whiskey and cigarette. The perfect recipe to make you kiss him back.

You move your hands around his body that seems to be getting bigger and bigger - Tommy has been doing something to bulk up, and you couldn't be more happy.

He pulls away, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it behind him. He steps out of his pants, only in his briefs, and you wonder if you'll ever get tired of the image of him naked. He's mine. You smirk, before he grasps your chin and pulls you slightly, freeing you from biting you lip. "That's better."

"You make me bite my lip, you're too much for me!" You take his face in your hands and admire him, the small cut above his eyebrow, those eyes that make your knees go weak. His lips, plump and pink and flushed. His straight nose, his cheekbones, jawline. Everything about him is just too much for you.

You two gaze at each other for a beat, and an amused Tommy Shelby seems to take place. "Should I fuck you here, or in your bed?" HIs voice is hot, you could almost feel your body pulsate at that.

"Fucking in bed is over rated." You purr, "Here."

This gets a grin out of him, Thomas leans in and kisses you soft. It almost takes you away, you open your mouth before he pulls away and plants a trail of soft kisses down your throat. He hums low in his throat, inhaling your scent. "You smell divine."

Moaning, you brush your hands over his waistband of his briefs. He's quite the tall man as you sit down on your couch, so even the slightest movements forces your hand away from Thomas's cock.

His mouth is on yours, kissing you like his life depends on it. Tongues entwined, before he leans so low you almost flatten out on the couch. He peels your dress up your thighs, hips, belly. The material skims your skin before his cold hands cause you to shiver. The dress stops at your breasts, and I raise my arms, sitting up slightly as he takes it off and leaves it on the floor.

You swallow, admiring the fact that you two are both naked. He takes his time, sinking you in for a moment. "You drive me wild, y/n."

He runs his hand from your throat, down your neck to your breasts. He kisses your neck, taunting you as he straddles you. You can feel him against your inner thigh and squirm from under him. Why are you torturing me?!

He follows his fingers that lightly squeeze your nipples before he sucks and kisses you. You moan feeling his teeth tug, falling on the pillow under you, Thomas's other hand make its way under your lace panty before he stops and pulls back. He licks his finger, which makes your eyes go wide wondering what he's doing before he pulls down your underwear slowly and enters you with his fingers.

You sigh, rolling your eyes back. "Thomas," You plead, but he seems to find this amusing.

Slowly, he pulls his fingers out and puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks. "You taste as good as you feel, so wet."

You gasp loudly once he grinds against you. Kissing your lips again, silencing you. You taste yourself. You can feel yourself build, the tension in your groin making you wrap your arms around his body, you wrap your legs around him as well, meeting his thrusts with your own. "I want you." You whisper against his ear. "So bad, Tom, please?"

Your fingers gingerly make their way down his back, as you can feel his hard cock through those bloody drawers of his. You tug down, releasing him. That torture is quickly somehow perished away when he moves into you and pushes his hips against yours, filling you. You gasp, needing him. Your mouth opens wide, eyes shutting before he kisses you. He moans into your mouth, as you can feel yourself getting higher and higher. He feels so good.

"Oh fuck-" Thomas pants, rolling his hips deep into you. He buries himself inside of you each time, pushing into you over and over as his hands touch your face, your neck, and his lips never leave yourself.

"Thomas," You cry out, meeting him thrust after thrust. It's maddening how much you can get off to the sound of him breathing heavily into your ear. Your nails dig into his back unintentionally as you allow yourself to release after a much anticipated climax. You can almost feel yourself convulse, as Thomas lets out a moan and following shortly after you, comes his long climax.

He collapses on top of you, and you groan, wishing for a moment that you actually said bed. He's a heavy lad, and you cannot hold his height.

But your hands find his head, and you run your fingers through his short bit of hair, and down his neck before going back up again.

"I should get jealous more often." You breathe heavily, smiling, feeling the heat coming from the two of you.

"Happy?" Thomas asks, grinning wickedly, slowly eases himself out of me. He sits up, kissing your breast before pulling you up with him.

"Very." You yawn. "Hey," You rest your head on his chest, feeling tired all of a sudden. "Can you take me to bed? I don't think I can walk."

"Sure."