Chapter 16- Amazing Dream

> Third Person POV > (italicized is dream sequence)

"Daddy! can i pwease, pwease, pwease get a puppy!" the 3 year old boy said, tugging at Harry's leg as he pointed at the playpen of puppies "maybe" Harry laughed, putting his hand on the side of his son's head and he leaned against his leg. "Dad, look at her!" the beautiful 10 year old said, pointing to a beautiful, baby Labrador with nice dark, silky fur and happy chocolate eyes. "Daddy! pwease!" the giggling 6 year old said on his shoulders as she patted his head and he chuckled "alright, alright" he said and the brunette jumped up and down, leaning over the small gate to pick her up. She held the baby in her arms and cuddled into her head "she's so sweet" the girl said and Draco smiled "let's go see Daddy and James yeah?" Draco said and she nodded, carrying the puppy in her arms. They turned the corner to where James was looking at small puppies, pointing to the cutest ones "Daddy!" James said running to his sisters "look!" he giggled, jumping up and down at Lily; he took the pretty puppy in his arms, she was almost bigger than him "Daddies! pwease!" he said rubbing his face against her head and Lily giggled "Watch out brober you might drop her" Jean giggled over head and Lily took the puppy back "this will be all of your guys Christmas gift, alright?" Harry said putting his hand on the back of James and he jumped up and down "Yay!" he giggled, petting her head softly as she barked happily "let's get home before Santa gets here" Draco said and they bought the things for the little girl, "we need to get a tag daddies!" James said standing on his toes, trying to see through the glass of the collar tag machine and Lily went over to there and pressed her nose to it as she held the puppy "it's Jean's birthday so let her name her" Harry said as Draco walked over with her and she giggled, clapping her hands together "Princess!" she said and Harry looked at Draco and smiled "remember when i bought you your kitten, and i got to name her" Harry said as Draco put hand around his waist, holding Jean's leg with his other and he smiled "I do, we know that Jean has your mind" he said, gently kissing Harry's head and Jean giggled "Princess it is" Draco said with a warm smile and Lily pressed in the letters as the newly named dog licked her face softly. The laser dragged itself across the metal and carved her name and on the back Draco put their phone number. They received the tag and left with their new things and a happy 3 year old, waiting to hold the puppy. Draco pulled opened the back door and took Jean off of his shoulders, placing her into her light pink car seat; buckling her up as Harry buckled James on the opposite side after Lily got in. Harry put the new bags in the back and got into the passenger side as Draco got into the driver "Wiwy pwease? can i howd her?" James and and Draco checked the mirror as he watched Lily lightly pick her up and place her into James' lap "tank ou daddies!" they said, making Harry and Draco laugh. Harry sighed happily and put his hand on the arm rest to his left as Draco pulled out of the small complex of stores and Draco put his hand onto Harry's and he smiled "I love you sweetheart" Draco said, giving in a small grip, lightly picking his hand up and kissing the back of it "i love you too handsome" Harry said as they drove home..

Harry woke up to happy bouncing on the bed of his kids, Lily by his head "Dad! come one" she laughed and he smiled "Daddy! it's Christmas! wakie up!" Jean and James said happily and they woke Draco up too. "okay okay!" Harry laughed, sitting up and grabbing them by their waist and hugging them making them giggle "breakfast or presents first?" he said and the two said presents "I mean, i could go for dad's peppermint waffles" Lily said with a giggle as Princess jumped at the bed "ooo yeah, Harry's waffles are the best" Draco said, kissing Harry's cheek softly and he smiled "alright, how about we open a few then have some breakfast then finish yeah?" he said and they nodded in agreement "Lets go!" he said picking them up onto his sides as he got out of his bed and Lily laughed at the two giggling kids, he put them down and they ran down the stairs to the main lounge where stacks beyond stacks of presents sat. "look Daddies! Santa actually came!" Jean said jumping up and down with James as Harry got the camera out. "Alright, alright! calm down" he chuckled as Draco sat on the floor next to Lily "Lily first since she didn't jump on my legs" Harry said and they laughed. Draco handed her one of the larger boxes and the pulled open the paper and her face lit up slightly and pulled open the box which had 3 sketch books in it "These are amazing!" she said happily and Draco smiled "James, you're next" Harry said and he grabbed one of the smallish ones and when he opened it he giggled "wook!" he giggled as he pulled out the cool dinosaur toy and Harry smiled "Jean" Harry said and Draco helped her with a box and she opened it, giggling happily "it flowers!" she said, it was a toy where you color in flowers but it can be erased when you want to do it again "Lily, i think you should open this one" Draco said with a smirk; pointing at the slightly smaller one and she grabbed it.. ripping it open "OH MY GOD!" she said looking at the box, she looked at Harry and back at Draco.. she jumped up and hugged her father "Thank you so much!" she said and he chucked softly and hugged her "don't thank me, thank Harry; it was his money" Draco chuckled and she let go and quickly went to Harry and hugged his waist "Thank you daddy!" she said happily, her voice muffled my his stomach and he laughed.. hugging his daughter tightly "you're welcome sweetheart" Harry said happily, gently brushing her silky hair and she smiled "what did ou get sissy?" Jean said and Lily let go and jumped up and down slightly "i got the newest and one of the best cameras out there right now! oh my god!" she said happily, looking at the box. Harry gently kissed Lily's head and they continued to open presents, getting amazing and happy expressions from each and every one of them.

Draco got up as the kids played with their new things after breakfast with a gift in his hands and he went over to Harry and held it up to him "for you love" he said softly and Harry smiled, taking the box.. he opened it and his heart melted "Dray.. where did you get them.." he said slowly as he pulled the chain out with old, slightly rusty wedding rings on it "Remus, told me to give them to you when we have a family together if we ever do.. told me to do it on Christmas day" he said slowly and Harry smiled at his parents' wedding rings. Harry looked at him and lightly cupped the side of his face and kissed him slowly "thank you baby" Harry said gently, and Draco smiled kissing him against as he put his hands around his waist "Merry Christmas sweetheart" he said making Harry smile brightly.. Draco took the chain and latched it slowly around his neck as he smiled "beautiful" he said and Harry propped his hands around Draco's chest, making a small fist as he kissed him again "I love you" Harry said with a huge smile on his face and Draco smiled brighter "I love you too" He said, gently caressing his cheek with his knuckles lightly "ewie! Daddies" Jean and James giggled and Lily smiled at them, Harry put his arms around Draco's neck and hugged him. Draco smiled and hugged around his waist "what did dad get you?" Lily asked and Harry smiled "my parent's wedding rings.. you know when i told you about when they passed away.. when i was only 1?" He said and she nodded "well, my godfather's best friend and my parent's best friend .. he gave it to him" Harry said leaning his head against Draco's chest who kissed his head softly "cute!" she giggled as she looked at the giggling kids "bath time?" Harry said looking at the two and they perked up "Bath time!" they said happily, jumping up "i'll take a shower in my bathroom" Lily said, standing up with her new things and leaving the lounge to go to her room. Draco took the giggling kids upstairs and Harry grabbed the paper all over the floor, crumpling it up and putting it into one of the boxes to recycle them. Harry sighed happily and left to go help with the kids.

Harry woke up on Draco and he giggled softly, he sat up and kissed him softly "wakie wakie" Harry said softly, pecking his lips over and over again.. Draco was wake now but he didn't open his eyes, trying so hard not to smile "Dray" Harry giggled softly as he kissed him again and Draco slightly smiled "Draaay i want to tell you about my dream" he giggled and Draco wrapped his arms around his waist, slightly pushing him down against his own lips and kissed him "yay!" he giggled happily and Draco smiled, kissing him softly "what was your dream about love?" He said softly and Harry told him everything.. "that's cute baby" Draco said, kissing his cheek "do you want to have 3 kids?" he said and Harry blushed "yeah.. but i don't know how we will have 3 kids" Harry said and Draco smiled "we'll find a way" he said, gently kissing his head "we slept through the night at least" Draco said and Harry giggled "yeah, let's get breakfast" Harry said and Draco nodded as Harry sat up.