1. Agust D

Agust D is a rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Managed under BigHit Entertainment, he debuted as a solo artist in 2013 with a self titled album. He quickly rose to fame, topping charts, and breaking records. He has over 18 million followers on twitter and 16 million on Instagram. His net worth is about 10 million.

Agust D is a name that is constantly making headlines. Whether it'd be because of a dating rumor, controversy, or a feud with another artist.

To the public he is a player that is believed to have a new partner every other month. He is the idol who almost punched a paparazzi for trying to take pictures of him. He's the celebrity who hates taking pictures with fan because 'he didn't care about them'. The one that drank and smoked too much. He is seen as a cold and heartless person who only ever did anything nice for attention or to simply clean up a mess he had created.

But to his fans he was the complete opposite.

To his fans he was a sweet innocent guy who was misunderstood. To them Agust D was a man who never dare to play with anyone's emotions. He was to busy to have a fling much less a relationship, he just happened to have a lot of friends. The man wasn't cold quite the contrary he is a kind hearted caring man who did anything needed to make sure the ones he cared for were happy. They acted as the incident with the paparazzi never happened, if it were to be brought up they simply argued that it was all the paparazzi's fault. Now as for Agust D never wanting to take pictures with fan, well they simply never questioned him and just respect his wishes.

So who is the real Agust D?

Agust D, who's birth name is Min Yoongi was born on March 9, 1993 in Daegu South Korea.

From a young age Yoongi developed a passion for music. It started with a simple brown piano. With the push of each key a new spark ignited within the young boy. He would constantly tell his parents he wanted to make music when he grew up. Of course his parents thought it was just another unrealistic fantasy in a child's imagination. They simply believed their son would realize this and change into something much more realistic like becoming a doctor.

But Yoongi's passion never went away. He grew up wanted nothing more than to make music. At the age of thirteen he wrote his first song. By fifteen the teen had created over fifty different songs. His parents worried for their son. They feared their son was pursuing something that would simply never happen.

But he never listened to their pleads to change his career choice. No, instead of applying to all the different universities that his parents had picked out for him the then seventeen year old opted to audition for a small company called BigHit Entertainment.

From that day forward Yoongi worked harder than he had ever worked. It was an enormous struggle for the teen. There were times were he had only a couple of hours of rest for days at a time, he was forced to lose weight, and become picture perfect. He was so close to finally accomplishing his dream that he wouldn't let small obstacles get in his way. So worked hard to be the best that he could be. His body was tired, he had fainted multiple times but he didn't care, he was so close to finally debuting.

And finally after three long years his dream had came true. He was making music. People were listening to his music. He had fans. He was making money doing the thing he had most wanted. Everything was perfect. Right?

Everything was perfect until every little thing Yoongi did was making headlines. He could simply step out to get fresh air and some how there was an article about it the next day.

People began criticizing every move he made. He could go out for lunch with a friend and that automatically meant he was in a relationship with them. Yoongi couldn't have a piece of jewelry similar to any other idol because then it would seem like it was couple jewelry, even if he had only ever met that idol once before.

He was no longer allowed to walk around the streets alone because if someone were to see him then chaos would erupt making it unsafe for him. Paparazzi would crowd him and fans would swarm him. He would feel trapped, unable to breathe due to the mass of people.

He began to get accused of faking having depression so that he could have more sales. Other fandoms would attack him when he would win an award that their idol was nominated for. He had a couple feuds himself after artist would think it was okay to talk badly about his fans.

It was just too much. Slowly Yoongi began to resent his career choice. He didn't want any of it any more. He didn't want to have a panic attack every time he stepped off a plane. He didn't want to be dating every single person he made contact with. He didn't want the life was living anymore.

It was bound to happen. Those close to him weren't surprised when it did happen.

It had happened while he was out with a friend of his. The were shopping peaceful when cameras began to swarm them. Snapping picture after picture. Asking question after question. The rapper tried ignoring them, even when they stepped way to close for comfort, and simply put his head down and tried to guide his friend out of the mass of people. His anxiety was high and his breathing had became shallow. That's when he felt a hand grab onto his arm trying to stop him.

He snapped. He quickly snatched his arm away turning to the culprit. "Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled getting close the to the man's face. "Who the fuck do you think you are huh?" He could hear the clicking of the cameras getting quicker as the captured the scene. All the man did was smirk at him over the moon with the reaction he had emitted from the young rapper. It only mad Yoongi furious and lift his fist. Before he could actually inflict any damage his friend was quick to hold him back and pull him away from the situation.

Of course the media was able to twist the entire situation and made it seem like Yoongi's outburst had came out of no where. To the public that paparazzi never laid a hand on him. The public saw him as the bad guy.

To say Yoongi was bitter was an understatement. From that point on Yoongi just said fuck it. If they were gonna think badly of him regardless of what he does well then he might as well give them a reason.

So he started drinking, smoking, having one night stands, anything he pleased because why bother trying to keep the perfect persona if the media was only gonna make him out to be the opposite.

Agust D was the dream that belonged to Min Yoongi. A dream that got corrupted and became something that Yoongi had never wanted.