twelve.

jungkook's pov

"jungkookie did you wash kookie?" taehyung asked, a slightly panicked look on his face.

"yes baby. he's in the clean basket." i sighed as i recalled how old and torn up the plushie really was.

taehyung just refused to let it go.

"oh! okay, thank you." he giggled as he kissed my cheek.

"you know i can always buy you a new one." i hesitated, knowing exactly what his answer would be.

"no thank you. i only want kookie." he mumbled.

i shook my head, lightly chuckling at his stubbornness.

it had been days since i last spoke to kisoo, he had been texting me and calling me nonstop but i refused to answer.

i knew i couldn't keep avoiding him but i just needed time to get over what he said. his words still lingered in my head.

"tae come here." i patted my lap gently, making him automatically come and sit on me.

he straddled me quickly, slightly smiling. he only wore one of my t shirts and his underwear, making him look utterly adorable.

i rubbed circles on his bare thighs as he looked at me with big brown eyes.

"tae can i ask you something?" i hummed.

he nodded silently, looking a little nervous all of a sudden.

"do you- do you tell anyone about us? about what we do?" i didn't know how to word it.

"w-what do you mean?" he tilted his head cutely.

"like when we make love. do you tell jimin or jin?" i asked.

"well, n-not really. they ask me all the time but i only tell them how g-good you make me feel. i don't go into detail." he blushed furiously as he tried burying his face into my neck.

i gently gripped his waist, knowing he had bruises all over.

"hey, look at me. don't get all shy on me. im glad that you don't tell them everything. i would really like if that could stay between us. just you and me okay?" i spoke to him like a baby as he softly nodded his head.

"okay."