Chapter 1 - Something entirely new

3100 BCE

Your pov-
I watch in awe as the two women exchange concerns about me. My feet swing back and fourth as I sit in the large, pink chair Pink diamond had placed me in. The chair was far too big for my small body, so if I wanted to get down I'd have to prepare myself for a little drop.

"My Diamond, are you absolutely sure you wish to take this human? I'm not objecting to your wish, it's just...think about it. What would the other diamonds say?" Pink Diamond sighs and looks down at her pearl. "Pearl... look at her. She was lost, left behind. Doesn't that remind you of someone?" The pink woman didn't wait for a reply before continuing "To be completely honest, I see myself in her. I wish to take care of her, give her the things I don't have...I don't care what the others say. She's coming with us and that's final."
The pale slender woman pauses.
"Yes, my Diamond."
The convention ends there, a silence filtering through the air before Pink Diamond stands in place to start up the ship, her pearl standing by her side.

-one rocky ride later-

Trying to find my balence, I cling onto the soft pink skirt of Pink's pearl. She seems to tense for a second before looking down at me. I look back up in an apologetic manner. Sighing, the gem softly pets my hair, a small smile gracing her lips.

3rd person pov-

Pink picks up the small Egyptian girl and sits her comfortably on her hip, sighing internally at what she's gotten herself into.

There was no turning back now.

Let's visit Blue and Yellow.