𝐕𝐈𝐈- 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭."

Seokjin huffed in frustration and he had the sullen expression throughout the journey from Sharon to Erauri. He was restless in the royal carriage and he didn’t even feel comfortable when the carrier quakes whenever the horse stumbled on the rocks or a small puddle.

What makes him feels even more annoyed is to see how serene and relax his half-brother; Prince Jimin taking a nap in front of him. He had laid his elbows on the windowsill, leg crossed and beautifully closed his eyes. He despises the presence of the omega, but he couldn’t say anything about it at all. This is his father's order that he needs to adhere.

“Why father?” he asked that night when the King suggested Jimin betake with him to Erauri. A piece of shocking news as Seokjin was ready to bring his right-hand man, Hyungshik.

King of Sharon eyes on his precious crown prince and he notices the displeased over his son's face. He knew how Prince Seokjin detests his omega's brother. However, the King had to ask the prince to bring Jimin together to Erauri and he had a very good reason to it.

“Prince Jimin will be a good companion for you, Prince Seokjin. In fact, I want him to be my third eyes to observe your deeds so that you won’t cause any mishap at Erauri…”

Prince Seokjin scoffs at the mitigating factors but he knew he can’t object his father's command. He just feels Jimin will be such a hassle. He never likes his half-brother all this while. It will be troublesome if his father had dictated that Jimin will be the spy. That omega is very guileful.

“Can’t you just send another knight for me, father? A squire maybe?” he tried to negotiate with his father. Even so, he firmly believes his father won’t entertain as such. But there’s nothing wrong to try.

The King peered his eyes at his son. The son that will be the future King of Sharon but also the son who will ruin the opportunity himself – if he didn’t be careful with his own endeavor. It’s been his concern all this while, how the Crown Prince’s demeanor didn’t reflect his royal status. People have been talking about his credibility and the assembly too had raised the issue.