seven

Monday. Just like everyone else I hate them.

I don't know what it is about them. I think it's because you have to go back to work or school and let's face it who would want to do that?

Not me.

In my opinion there really needs to be an extra day between Saturday and Sunday.

My morning consists of getting dressed into my normal attire consisting of a baggy hoodie and black leggings; Banging on Ryder's door to try and wake him up, I swear that guy could sleep for years not gonna lie; I also lastly make breakfast for the both of us, it's just toast today.

"Ryder get up! Toast is ready!" I yell hoping he will come running down the stairs ready to devour anything in sight.

But it didn't happen, which is really weird. I know I've only been here for a week or two but Ryder is always hungry.

"Bacon!" I yell as my last resort.

Ryder is like a dog. You know how you can't even say the word 'walk' without them getting excited? Well Ryder is the exact same but with the word 'bacon'.

Just on cue heavy footsteps are at the top of the stairs.

"I don't smell bacon. You better not be ly-" Ryder doesn't finish his sentence, instead a number of thuds and grunts come from the stairs.

"Ryder?" I call out.

"Are you okay?" I ask rushing over to the stairs.

"I'm fine." Ryder grunts from the last step of the staircase.

I'm trying to hold in a laugh as I look down at him. He's laying there with his eyes closed all tangled up in a robe with just his famous grey sweatpants on and to my surprise slippers. Slippers with claws coming out of them.

I cant keep it in anymore, the slippers, robe and the position he is in just makes me let out my laugh.

"Stop laughing this isn't funny." Ryder says still sprawled out on the last step.

"I'm sorry, it's just, what are you wearing." I say In between fits of laughter.

"It's just a robe and slippers Flo, now stop laughing and help me up." He says seriously reaching for my hand.

"God you weigh a tonne." I say taking his hands and trying to pull him up.

"Don't call me fat." Ryder whines and jumps up.

"Now where's the bacon." He asks running towards the kitchen.

"There isn't any." I say.

"You lied?!" Ryder yells and comes toward me.

"Maybe." I laugh not being able to take him seriously.

"Why would you do this to me?" He whines putting a hand on his heart.

"Stop being so dramatic and eat your toast." I say walking past him and into the kitchen.

"Your gonna pay for this." Ryder says walking towards me with and evil smirk plastered to his face.

"Ryder it's just bacon get over it." I say rolling my eyes and take another bite of my toast.

"You better run." He says coming closer.

"Why?" I ask getting a little worried.

"I'm gonna tickle you!" He says as he charges at me like a damn bull.

I instantly sprint away from him. I run around the kitchen table and stop when we are on opposite sides of the table.

"You can't stay there forever, I will catch you." He says still with a smirk on his face.