PART 51: | A HIDEOUT IN THE WOODS |

[ESTONIA: 1500s.]

While in Estonia, Kol and Natali were looking for some spell book.

- "So one more grimoire in our possession." Natali stated cheerfully as they exited the house where they've slaughtered the whole family of witches just to get a grimoire that contains a bunch of powerful spells.

Kol smirked at her and just as he wanted to reply he wasn't next to her anymore.

- "Kol?" Natali called him out turning around to see where did he sped off.

Then she saw a man holding a stake set right towards Kol's heart.

- "Who the hell are you?" Natali exclaimed and he gave a man a headache.

- "You are going to need to do better than that to sustain me, witch." The man growled under his breath, just before he flashed towards her and caught her in a choke hold.

- "I have no idea where Nik is, so leave us alone." Kol growled at him and Natali narrowed her eyes realizing who that was.

- "This is Mikael?" Natali said, trying to break free.

- "You don't know where he is, but I can see she is a witch, so why wouldn't she do a little locator spell to find him?" Mikael suggested as she pushed Natali down onto the floor.

- "I won't do anything for you." Natali growled as she lifted herself up.

- "Find that bastard or I will kill Kol." Mikael threatened, flashing over to Kol again, then he turned back towards Natali, "So are you going to let Kol die or-"

- Natali's eyes were locked on Kol's, "I will find him." she said quickly.

- "Fantastic." Mikael said.

- "Let him go first." Natali demanded.

- "I'm not letting him go until you don't find Niklaus." Mikael spoke.

- "Do it, darling. I'll be fine." Kol assured her and she glanced at him.

She reluctantly opened a grimoire that they just collected and found a locator spell. After Kol gave her his blood she began chanting on the Estonian language, "Lase verel näidata inimese asukohta, keda ma arvan."

Blood traveled across the Baltic sea and stopped when it reached a location where Klaus was, in Copenhagen.

- Mikael took a look at the map, he smirked wickedly before glancing at Kol and Natali for one last time, "If you try to warn him I'll find you again. It wasn't that hard to follow your tracks." and with those words, he disappeared into the night.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[THE PRESENT DAY:]

Outside on the streets of the French Quarter, Cami is wandering around the raucous All Hallow's Eve festivities, where the streets are packed full of people in various stages of inebriation and costumes who are partying the day away as Rebirth Brass Band (ft Erica Falls) plays "Rebirth Makes You Dance."

She pulls out her phone to call Davina and is very pleased when the witch actually answers it.

- "Finally, you pick up your phone!" Cami exclaimed, "I've been trying to get a hold of you for days! Way to leave a girl hanging."

- "I know, I should have called you back. I didn't want you to worry. I just.. things are complicated." Davina apologizes for being distant but insists that she didn't want her to worry.