Christmas Special

This is not part of the original storyline.

3rd persons pov

"Merry Christmas everyone!"

Y/n said happilly while clinging to Eric.

Author-chan, Eith, Rey, Andre, Kuro, Ami were all sitting by pair since.. their all by pairs except for A-chan and Eith.

They were practically just being so akward and silent and were ruining the vibes.

but that coudn't stop the crazy-ass people to ruin their moods.

"Let's get the party started" Rey said as she hold up a bottle of wine on the air even though she's not gonna drink it.

All night they were dancing ,singing and drinking until they were so drunk they were sleeping.

Actually the WHOLE night, A-chan and Eith were practically silent, just kidding, it was only Eith.

But A-chan only join in conversations a little.

The only ones that weren't drunk and sleeping was Rey, Andre, Eith and A-chan since there still young and weren't allowed to drink.

Well..they can but Y/n woudn't let them.

Rey and Andre left because Rey was getting tired but i know for sure that Andre will do stuff with her later oopz.

The drunk adults practically just fell asleep on the couches of the Tepes house.

As you can see, Mika is not here, it's because he went back to London to visit his dying dog.

Now all that was left was Eith and A-chan,

It was quite akward since both were just strangers, though Eith already knew A-chan because he has a crush on her.

Practically A-chan knows him but they are not friends. They don't know each other.

They were strangers at first, but they were meant to be.

A-chan was just arranging stuff that were scattered on the table and the floor.

while Eith was sitting on the couch all by himself just watching a-chan doing chores.

A-chan was now getting the bottle of wine they were drinking a while ago, and there was a lot of wine bottles though,

"May I help?"

Eith said as he went near to A-chan, his heart beating fast as if it was going to burst in front of her.

"Uh..sure thanks"

She said with a grin,

It was kinda cute though, Eith thought.

Eith helped her bring the bottles to the kitchen and placed it on the large kitchen table, then he asked.

"A-chan"

She looked at Eith who caught her full atention.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted you to know that I'm Eith and im Eric's brother"

"i actually already know who you are "

"Oh?.."

"Eric-san told me about you...and how you have a crush on me .."

"Ohhh.." Eith blushed.

"So...um..do you have a crush or boyfriend perhaps?"

"Why?"

"Just curious"

"Uhh...welll..actually No, i don't, but i did have a crush on your brother though...but i stopped, now i don't have any"

" How about me?"

Eith said. Flipping his hair with his hair then he laughed softly. It was angelic and cute, A-chan thought.

"Well....it could be" she said shyly

"Can I... uh.... try to be your boyfriend?"

"Hmm?"

"Like try to be your boyfriend and you will accept me?"

Eith's heart was racing, unsure if a-chan will refuse or accept.

He was scared to be rejected, She was his first crush, His everything and it will be a heartbeeak if he was rejected.

"Well... i think it's fine"

Eith lightened up.

"Thank you"

"Why thank me?" She said curiously while smiling a little.

"Because your the girl of my dreams and everything to me and you... accepted my request, i'm feeling too overwelmed right now"

As Eith said that, she blushed.

" Can I hug you?"

He blurted.

"Yeah.. its fine"

He then hugged her gently, putting his warmth unto her,

Giving her a sense of protection and love, A-chan loved the feeling, and she wanted it to never end.

As Eith let go, all she felt was cold, bitter cold, she wished he could hug her forever but sadly no.

"Let's get going" he said brightly with a smile plastered on his face.

Seeing him smile made her heart flutter once again,

It was the same feeling she has felt before.

the same feeling when she had a crush on Eric. It was like it was telling that,

He's the one you have been looking for

OMAYGHAAADDD THAT FUCKING TOO MUCH, lol

so this chapter was requested by Eric since he wanted to show y'all a preview of his baby bro, Eith.

so...i...um....slowly falling for him too thoughhhh...hehehe...

Eric kept on showing me pictures of him and he is just....CUTE

I hate to say this but FUCK I WANT TO SEE HIM NOWWWWW UGHHH

And i have been thinking about if i should use angelica instead of author-chan/a-chan so that it would be nicer.... should i?

so nowwwwwwwwwwwwww......

BYE HOEeeeSEeSs, See y'all next chapppp cuz—

Rey: DO NOT SPOOIIILLL!!!

Oh yeahhh....... (im practically dying to see Eith)