Ask 4 from OddEyesEmperor

As the new day rose Ness was shook awaken by toon as Popo was waking up Lucas

"Wake uppppppp it's the weekend you promised you were buying at the mallllllll"toon whined shaking ness playfully. the boy groaned "growing boys need there sleep"

Toon was not having it he grinned pulling out iron boots from his bag he put them on Ness's chest making the boy wheezed and groaned

"Get them off I can't breathhhhhhhhh"

"Then sleep" Toon chuckled ready to pull them off.

"Fine I'll get up!" Ness yelled in defeat. Lucas was already climbing off his bed Popo going to get the boy his normal clothes and out the door

Toon picked them up off ness as he gave a chuckle of victory.

Ness whined getting out of the warm covers "now get out of my room we an important pk morning ritual" ness joked smiling as toon rolled his eyes

"Sure and I can fly with my ears" that comment made Popo snort as toon walked out joining the ice climbers in Waiting.

Nana didn't want to walk in as it was a boys room and it smelled from outside. Apparently...

As Ness and Lucas both got changed in there shared bathroom, fist Ness then Lucas. Ness took the time to check his laptop to see a question.

 Ness took the time to check his laptop to see a question

Ness hummed thinking about the question. The koopalings are a strange bunch not even the hands really understand there relationship and no one is really close with bowser or the koopa kids so all they would say is 'nun ya business' if you asked.

And even the koopalings relationship with eachother seemed of mild hate at best. but they are almost always seen working with eachother on pranks and practical jokes.

Though from what he had seen of the relationship with eachother there was a general dynamic.

Ness thought on this for a while and soon was dragged out of the room for breakfast

When they came downstairs luma gave them a happy wave and started helping set up five seats for them to eat

Not many were at the table
King k, robin, mega man and dark pit sat there eating in quiet

Villager was coming down with plates of food the boy was seen helping anyone he could and so did Isabelle.

"Your the best!" Popo grinned toon nodding.

nana smiled sitting between Popo and Lucas as Ness sat beside Lucas, toon sat on the other side of popo as they were given there bowls of cereal to eat.

Ness was quiet the whole time and for the others it was a little off putting.

Ness just kept thinking. Till it hit him.

Lucas noticed that familiar smirk on his face and hummed "What are you planning now."

Ness chuckled "you'll see" as nana sighed shaking her head.