Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down

I KILLED HIM!!! RAINBOW COFFIN IT IS! (I couldn't choose one color) LOL

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!   (;-( ghost readers!

~~~Verse of the Chapter ~~

Remember those walls I built?

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound.

                                  -Beyonce

_____________

Evan's P.O.V.

_____________

As soon as the plane landed there were three SUV's waiting for all of us.

My mother and Raelynn got into the first one with Tomar and Rush.

Quinn and Ethan got into the second with one with Ryder and Rayin.

I got into the last one after making sure we had everything and everyone was set to go. Then we were off to the hospital.

We could have all gotten one huge van but I had stuff to take care of first.

I made sure the other two trucks would take a slight detour giving me an extra 10 minutes before their arrival to figure this shit out.

As soon as I stepped out the truck at the double sliding door to the hospital entrance I felt sick.

My brothers life is on the line.

He could be dead by now since we left to come here.

I took a deep breath and sent up a silent prayer up to the sky before I stepped through the door.

I followed the sign to the receptionist desk.

"Hi I'm here for Bryce Radley! I'm his brother." I said leaning on the desk looking where I just came from to keep watch of when the others get here.

She put her finger up in a 'hold a minute' gesture.  She got on the phone and started speaking German.  A minute later another lady emerged from a closed door. Her badge read "Angelika, Administrator".

"Hello. How may I assist you, our receptionist is not fluent in English?" She greeted in her thick accent.

"Hi! My name is Evan Radley. I received a call about my brother Bryce Radley?" I left it vague, I was too scared to ask if he's dead.

"Oh. Yes! I was the one who called. May I see ID for verification and to make a copy to put on file." I took out my wallet and gave her my driver's license.

She made a copy and returned with two files. She handed me back my license, looked through the files and wrote something down.

"Ok. Since your identification has been verified and you are emergency contact listed as well as the fact that you are family, I will disclose all information. A petroleum truck driver ran a red light and collided with their vehicle. The driver died on impact, Mr. Radley suffered from severe trauma to the head and they had to perform surgery to release the pressure in his head caused by the swelling of his brain. His right arms is also broken. Mr. Radley flatlined twice during surgery, but the doctor was able to resuscitate and stabilize him.  However, he kept having seizures and as a result his body shut down and he fell into a coma, but he is stable. As for Mrs. Radley, her lung was punctured and she has several broken ribs. She had internal bleeding but we were able to stop it, however couple hours ago her lungs collapsed, she suffered from respiratory failure, which then caused Cerebral Hypoxia because the brain was deprived of oxygen. She's on life support."