1.

A cold breeze roamed in the sky, raising the hair on the neck of the man who was now being pushed against the railing of the tall building which overlooked Seoul. Below him life went by, unaware of what commotion was occurring a thousand feet above them. The only thing that cuffed the main from meeting the ground below was a hand - a hand tightly clasped around his collar.

"Please don't, I beg you lord. Have mercy"

The owner of the hand chuckled, a laugh which was too common - a tainted image of its own - the devils laugh (literally).

"Mercy? Oh honey, I wasn't created to be merciful. If you wanted mercy you should have met my friend who sits in the realms above. Though I wouldn't call him a friend, we broke off on a tight note"

The breeze became faster almost as if backing the man's words. The victim shivered, tears rolling down his eyes.

"Please lord, I will not do it again. I made a mistake. I was greedy for power and he promised me that. I will tell you everything he plans to do.. just let me go this one time"

A smirk formed on the devil's face, his hand slightly letting go of the crisp white fabric under his hold. The man gasped, his eyes reflecting the panic in his mind. Palms sweaty and trickles running down his forehead despite the cool weather, he reached out to the man whose mercy he awaited.

"Please..."

"Oh Gabriel, you have known me long. Long enough to know I hate liars and betrayers. You had a bright future but you had to ruin it by siding with that pathetic brother of mine. Too bad, I actually liked you. Enjoy your time in hell my friend, you are lucky I am on a break from that place. But not so lucky either, my friends will take good care of you"

With that he let go, even before the man could process his words, he was falling towards the ground. His eyes met with the devil and he swore he saw them gleam red for a second before becoming lifeless and cold like they were.

And that is how he died, the man who dared to cross paths with the devil - the ruler of hell himself - the one that went by the name Lucifer or as he was called - Taehyung.

———•••———

I sighed and the loud sound of breath echoed against the empty restaurant. My eyes almost drooped and my head stumbled as it failed to land on my open palm which was rested against the mahogany wooden table I stood behind.

I looked at the clock. 10 minutes until 12, 10 minutes until I walked through the door and back into my house. I prayed to god that no one would walk through that door now but I was wrong. Unlike most of my prayers, this one seemed to be reaching the devil instead of god.

A tall man walked in, adjusting the front of his black blazer. He scanned the empty restaurant before his eyes fell on me and he approached.

"Table for 1"

I decided to take my chance - to neglect my duty and to say something morally corrupted. "I am sorry, we are closed"

"It says outside you close at 12. It's 11:51 right now", he tilted his wrist towards me showing me the time on the experience and delicate watch that settled on his fair wrist. I squinted my eye, taking my time to read the brand - my curiosity taking peak. BVLGARI it read.

"Yeah but we are closing early today. I am sorry but I will have to ask you to leave"

The man scoffed before stepping closer. "There is no board anywhere informing that you will be closing early. No notice, no rule"