(S3) chapter 16

In (y/n)'s room in his bed and suddenly woken up.

Y/N: Sona. Said with a worried look.

He sit up and looks around in his room then he remembered what happened and looks down with a sad look.

Y/N 'thought': Sona I should have not ignore you and be there for you. Said in his mind with a sad look.

Then suddenly his door opened to reveal tsubaki, akeno, koneko, kuroka and xenovia.

They hugged him.

Akeno: We were so worried and glad that your ok. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: Where's sona?. Said with a worried look.

They all look down.

Tsubaki: She disappeared. Said with a sad look.

He looks down..

Tsubaki: I managed to recover this. Said with a sad look.

He looks at tsubaki's hand to see the necklace he bought for her on their first date and he took it.

Y/N: I should have paid attention to her. Said with a sad look.

Kuroka: Don't blame yourself (y/n). Said with a worried look.

Then issei shows up.

Issei: She's not the only one, rias is gone too. Said with a worried look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: It was loki, I felt the power, but why?. Said with the questionable look.

Then azazel appeared.

Azazel: I can explain, meet me at the living room. Said with a serious look.

Later.

Everyone in the living room including a hologram of sirzechs, ajuka and serafall.

They explain what happened.

Y/N: So loki cursed me, issei, rias and sona, but why?. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: It's because you two stopped him by his work starting ragnarok. Said with a serious look.

He looks at sirzechs.

Azazel: How are you holding up sirzechs?. Said with a neutral look.

Sirzechs: I'm a devil king at first and a worried brother second. Said with a neutral look but they can see worried in his eyes.

Serafall: As well I. Said with a neutral look but a little worried.

Then (y/n) looks down and serafall notice.

Serafall: Please don't blame yourself (y/n), even me, mother and father don't blame you for what happened to sona. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: But I can't stop feeling this guilt, so where are they. Said with a worried look.

Ajuka: At the dimensional gap. Said with a neutral look.

He widen his eyes.

Y/N: Are they?. Said with a worried look.

Azazel: There still alive, loki wants you to watch sona die in front of you. Said with a serious look.

Comet: That coward when I get my hands on him, I will rip him apart. Said with a angered look.

That made him mad and grip the necklace in his right hand.