Chapter 1

"Love's my religion but he was my faithSomething so sacred so hard to replaceFallin' for him was like fallin' from graceAll wrapped in one he was so many sinsWould have done anything everything for himAnd if you ask me I would do it again"

Something so sacred so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace
All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again"

"Love's my religion but he was my faithSomething so sacred so hard to replaceFallin' for him was like fallin' from graceAll wrapped in one he was so many sinsWould have done anything everything for himAnd if you ask me I would do it again"

Delilah's POV

" Ok Kimi, now what do we think about this? " I asked as I came out of my closet holding a matching sweater and skirt set. Kimiko rolled her eyes as she took a seat on my bed.

" I think you should wear your school uniform. You know, the clothing they instruct us to wear on a daily basis? " I sighed.

" Kimi do you know how basic I'll look if I'm going back in a uniform? I need to make a good impression and I can't do it if I wear the same thing everyone else has to wear " I said folding up the sweater to put in the 'maybe' pile of clothes.

" Delilah, you're overreacting " I laughed humorlessly as I continued to search through my closet once again. Tomorrow was my first day back to Highland Bridge Academy and to say I was nervous would be an understatement. 

Two years ago I was in the high school branch of the academy and have been attending the different branches of the school my entire life. Elementary, middle school, high school and this year, university. It is one of the largest and hardest schools to get into. Most of the students there also walk around with rich spoons up their... behinds.. Hence why I'm panicking in my room with piles of clothes on the ground. No thanks to my 'best friend'. 

" You say I'm overreacting, I say I'm underreacting. " She sighed loudly and ran her hand over my Maltese dog's white fur. 

" Your mommy is crazy, Marshmellow. " I rolled my eyes at her and heard a gasp at the door of my room.

" Goodness me. " I heard Benjamin, my butler's, voice. 

" Oh, Benny, stay, stay! I could really use your help " He looked around the room.

" Why am I not surprised? "He asked and I ignored his sarcasm and Kimi spoke aloud.

" Delilah wants to wear something other than our school uniform tomorrow. "