Chapter 7

Semyouls POV*

I was woke up by Suga,and he told me that it was time for school.I got up,got dressed,did my hair and brushed my teeth.I am hungry.I went downstairs and saw everyone.I was really confused.They were really excited.I felt someone pick me up from behind me,and it was Jungkook.I like how he always picks me up.

Semyoul: What's going on?

Jungkook: No school today,because its snowing,and no school for the rest of the week,because Christmas is THIS TUESDAY!!!

I couldn't have been any more excited by the news he had just told me about.He brought me to the window and pulled the curtains to the right side,and it was true.It was snowing,a lot.I was happy.

Semyoul: Yay!

Namjoon: What are you going to do,since your off the entire week,and next week?

Semyoul: Nothing.

Jimin: What do you mean nothing?

Semyoul: Absolutely nothing.As in no work what so ever.That is my favorite thing to do.

Jimin: AGH! SHE'S RUBBING OFF ON YOU,SUGA!!!

Suga: That is totally fine with me.

Namjoon: Pffhahahahahahaha

Jin: I made breakfast!

Semyoul: Yay!

Jungkook: Hey,wait everyone look listen!

Everyone turned around looking at me and Jungkook.

Jungkook: Tell them what you told me yesterday!

Semyoul: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Jungkook: Do it!

Jimin: This better not be anything that has to do with the trampoline incident!!

Jungkook: No,no it's not,trust me you all are going to want to hear this hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!;

Namjoon: What?

Jungkook: Do it,Semyoul!

Semyoul: YAH! I am finally the tall one around here! Never thought I would be taller then Namjoon,the jolly green giant from the beanstalk tale! Besides that,I bet I be taller than Jimin on mah sixth birthday!!!!!

Everyone immediately started laughing,even Jimin and Namjoon.

J-Hope: Pfffhahahahahahahaha!!

Jimin: Pfffhahahahahahahaha!!

Jin: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Namjoon: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Suga: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Taehyung: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jungkook: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jin: Okay,lets go eat before the food gets cold.

We all eight went to the dinner table and ate our food.I ate while on Jungkook's shoulders.It was funny.

Jungkook: Okay,that's it I can't take it anymore.Semyoul,and everyone else lets take her to the empty room at the end of the house,and see her do those flips from yesterday on the floor.I am anxious to see her skills.

So we all went to this very,very empty dance studio looking room.

Jungkook: Go on,do it.