The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(17)

When the doors of Roosevelt High opened and the tall sexy guy with emerald eyes walked in, all the girls dropped dead. A smirk formed on my lips as I notice every girl drool over him; his blonde hair was nicely over a beanie, he wore loose straight leg jeans, and a nice tight V-neck shirt that exposed his six-packs.

He walked up to me, taking a look behind him. “I feel like I can get raped here,” He said, winking at me.

“To bad you’re mine.” I said, slamming my lock shut.

Control chuckled, shrugging. “Yeah until our contract ends,” He responded. “Next time remind me not to owe you favors,”

Control and I were just close friends; I saved his ass when he screwed up big time on his job. He wasn’t a player or a little flirt, he was a decent guy. Like Xavier Control started his own business at Washington High, it wasn’t as big as ours, but his work came in handy every now and then. Control was the Break-UP Guy, he did exactly what his name says, he breaks up with guys for girls. When one of his operations backfired, I had to go and rescue him, ever since he owed me a favor.

“So besides tapping you what else am I supposed to do?” He teased me reclining against the lockers.

“Funny, but I thought you had heard me over the phone?” I responded, giving him a look.

He nodded, “I know I know, I’m supposed to be your boyfriend!” He said, grabbing me from my waist.

Control and I always hanged out, but we never actually tried to hook-up. So having him all up on me was kind of weird; I would just have to suck it up and get used to it. He picked up my chin giving me a small peck on my lips.

“I can get used to this.” He whispered, giving me a peck.

His emerald eyes twinkled brightly at me. “I’ll try to get used to it,” I said, smiling at him.

Demi and Gabriela walked up to us, giving us smirks. “You guys are actually making this believable.” Gabriela mocked us.

“Yeah, all up on each other and everything.” Demi added, wiggling her eyes at me.

After waking up Control and letting him know what I needed him to do, I explained to the girls what Control was going to do. At first they weren’t sure if it would work but it wouldn’t hurt trying. The next day we went back home and a couple hours later my mom, Xavier, and Ale were calling me. Apparently Ale had freaked out completely, he thought someone came inside the house and kidnapped me. I had to tell my mom Gabriela got sick and I had to go see her, that I couldn’t wait until we got home.

Control smiled. “Gabriela and Demi right?” He said to them.

They both nodded “It’s nice to finally meet the guy who has girl’s back.” Demi told him, coolly.

“There has to be someone out there to help you all out,” He winked at her.

I could have sworn Demi blushed, but she just turned around paying attention to Gabriela. Control was a charm; I wouldn’t blame them if they fall for him. He just didn’t look tasty, he actually tasted sweet.  Enrique came back putting his arm around Demi, he kissed her cheek before looking up at me confused.